Singapore has suffered the most serious attack in the nation states history, impacting 1.5 million patients to SingHealth’s specialist outpatient clinics.
Microsoft's monthly security roll-ups for Windows 7 have grown by 91 per cent since revising the operating system's update regimen in 2016.
A lawyer for discount e-commerce company Groupon told a court in Delaware that IBM has shaken down practically every large tech firm for patent fees.
Microsoft has posted quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as more businesses signed up for Azure and Office 365.
A report that anonymously interviewed pen-testers and hackers found most claimed they could get into almost any network within a day.
- AWS hits machine learning home run with Major League Baseball
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- LogRhythm strikes distribution deal with M.Tech across key Asian markets
- How Cisco-owned AppDynamics and Perspica bring machine learning to users
- Cyber and cloud growth boost IBM financials
- Satya Nadella: the man behind the cloud magic at Microsoft
- STT GDC strikes co-location partnership with Singapore Internet Exchange
- How Microsoft is building a digital partner ecosystem in Asia
- Singapore ministries reprimanded for insufficient IT controls
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Apple under threat as Amazon’s stock market value hits $900B
- Google slapped with record $5B EU antitrust fine
- U.S. lawmakers urge Google, Facebook to resist Vietnam cyber security law
- Regional ISVs drive container adoption for Red Hat
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
A future partner is one that can help customers maximise their journey to the cloud
First of its kind partnership for a Singapore healthcare organisation
Traditional resellers pairing up with ecosystem partners to provide new opportunities