VMware has unveiled plans to acquire specialist start-up Bitfusion to enhance modern application offerings at enterprise level.
Dell Technologies has honoured its top-performing channel partners across South Asia following a strong year of growth through the channel.
Palo Alto Networks has appointed Ingram Micro as a distributor in Hong Kong as part of plans to scale security offerings through the channel.
CyberArk has unveiled new partner enablement programs and incentives designed to drive greater business opportunities through the channel.
Shipments of devices - spanning PCs, tablets and mobile phones - will total 2.2 billion units in 2019, representing a decline of 3.3 per cent.
- Assessing the worst types of DNS attacks
- Synchrony Global secures new SAP Concur status in Southeast Asia
- Microsoft tells enterprises to be on Edge
- Symantec warns of rise in targeted ransomware attacks
- Innovix on-boards Deskera and LogMeIn in Singapore
- Viettel creates digital subsidiary in Vietnam
- Microsoft starts Windows 10's 1803-to-1903 forced upgrade
- Tele-centre Services turns to NTT and Cisco to enhance customer experience
- 8x8 snaps up Singapore-based Wavecell in $125M deal
- Logicalis unveils new HQ in Malaysia amid digital drive
- How Alphabet security moonshot Chronicle fits in at Google Cloud
- PwC and Tanium sharpen security offering in Singapore
- Sony overhauls network infrastructure with Orange Business Services
- Ingram Micro recruits AvePoint to drive Microsoft adoption
Vendor aims to reinvigorate ecosystem as digital adoption accelerates
Tech giant outlines "core, growth and future" priorities across the region
Top 25 customers the target for hybrid cloud transformation
Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year in Indonesia charts rise to the top