Synchrony Global has been awarded licensed implementation partner status for SAP Concur as the provider expands across Southeast Asia.
Microsoft has begun telling companies about a variety of corporate features that have been baked into the browser.
Symantec has warned of significant growth in ransomware attacks, as well as an increase in the number of groups believed to be behind the campaigns.
The channel will be at the centre of growth plans for Nutanix in Malaysia, according to new country manager Avinash Gowda.
Innovix has signed distribution agreements with Deskera and LogMeIn in Singapore as part of plans to deepen capabilities through the channel.
- Viettel creates digital subsidiary in Vietnam
- Microsoft starts Windows 10's 1803-to-1903 forced upgrade
- Tele-centre Services turns to NTT and Cisco to enhance customer experience
- 8x8 snaps up Singapore-based Wavecell in $125M deal
- Logicalis unveils new HQ in Malaysia amid digital drive
- How Alphabet security moonshot Chronicle fits in at Google Cloud
- PwC and Tanium sharpen security offering in Singapore
- Sony overhauls network infrastructure with Orange Business Services
- Ingram Micro recruits AvePoint to drive Microsoft adoption
- How IBM tweaked its Wimbledon highlight-picking AI to remove bias
- Upcoming Windows 10 1909: Update or upgrade? Microsoft clarifies
- Enterprise AI usage to more than double by 2020
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
- How Microsoft Teams can help frontline workers
Tech giant outlines "core, growth and future" priorities across the region
Top 25 customers the target for hybrid cloud transformation
Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year in Indonesia charts rise to the top
"Cloud interoperability partnership" enables customers to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud