Software vendor SugarCRM has revealed it has now a single investor, technology-focused private equity firm Accel-KKR (AKKR).
One of Asia’s largest utility company’s has selected Dimension Data to help develop its regional cyber security strategy.
Cisco’s strategy of diversifying into a more software-optimised business is paying off - literally.
An Australian teenager has pleaded guilty to hacking into the main computer network of technology giant Apple.
Dreamscape Networks has announced plans to acquire Singapore’s Webserver.sg for S$460,000.
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Alibaba Cloud develops Singapore talent with innovation incubator launch
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Dell EMC responds to partner feedback with new enterprise program
- Alibaba Cloud builds out channel ecosystem to drive ASEAN growth
- How Malaysia can prosper through digital transformation
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- China-linked cyber attacks likely as Malaysia reviews projects
- Sky turns to Google Cloud to shut down English Premier League piracy
- Are the new Apple MacBook Pros enterprise ready?
- Tibco extends growth ambitions with new APJ leader
- Sophos regional leader set to depart
- Intel discloses three more chip flaws
- Two ways Google is taking enterprise IoT fight to Amazon and Microsoft
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue