A strong employee experience can be a differentiator in talent markets and essential to success as digital transformation takes hold.
The distributed ledger technology has already become highly fragmented, making it difficult for companies to push ahead with real-world uses.
125 new vulnerabilities identified as testing finds popular devices can be readily compromised.
CyberSecurity Malaysia has deployed BlackBerry software in a move designed to protect “sensitive data” and enable secure mobile working.
Cloud Comrade is building out an enhanced technology portfolio in line with market expansion plans across Southeast Asia.
- HPE telco vertical ‘key gateway’ for future growth
- Jakarta set for ‘first green data centre’ in 2020
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- How to decommission a data centre
- Cloud services and infrastructure spending hits US$150B
- ‘Every customer is talking about multi-cloud’: Google Cloud APAC channel chief
- Cisco spreads ACI to Microsoft Azure, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments
- Back-up the data in AWS Elastic Block Store
- Hitachi unveils business consolidation
- Salesforce goes vertical with manufacturing and consumer goods 'clouds'
- Oracle goes all in on cloud automation
- Call me crazy, but Windows 11 could run on Linux
- How one acquisition and 50 MSSPs helped AT&T grow its cyber security business
- Innovix strikes Microsoft-inspired Dropsuite security deal
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
More than 50 new channel, regional and country leaders appointed in 12 months