Nintex has tapped former insightsoftware and SAP talent Keith Payne to lead its Asia Pacific sales.
The new large language model will be available in three sizes for different purposes, including use in data centers and on mobile devices.
ASM is expanding operations in the state with a 20-acre Scottsdale campus that will allow the company to collaborate more closely with top customers like ...
One area where generative AI tools have shown real potential is assisting developers in creating software, as well as the testing platforms and documentation that ...
- 5 great new features in Django 5
- Barracuda launches new partner success program
- Converge ICT Solutions delivers genAI contact centre in the Philippines with Salesforce
- Tanium appoints Nick Lim as new Asia Pacific VP
- Spanish media's $600M suit against Meta is based on GDPR noncompliance
- Microsoft to offer extended Windows 10 security updates to businesses, individual users
- Pax8 appoints Robb Reck as global chief trust and security officer
- AI Alliance, led by IBM and Meta, to promote open standards and take on AWS, Microsoft, and Nvidia
- Singapore makes key policy shifts in revised national AI strategy
- HPE crowns Loh Khai Peng as new Singapore MD
- Apptio promotes Pete Wilson and Derek Li to new leadership roles
- Nextgen and Netskope extend partnership to Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines
- Twilio sheds jobs in third round of layoffs
- AWS re:Invent 2023: 7 Takeaways from the big annual event
Karl Fahrbach, global chief partner officer at SAP, unveils the ERP giant’s channel investment.
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
Cybertrend Intrabuana CEO and founder Nadia Alatas makes a business case for tech diversity.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2023 winners celebration
SentinelOne APJ Partner Summit 2023
Female leaders honoured at Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards in 2023
ASEAN channel unites for Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2023
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
Public cloud services growth bolsters security spending.
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.