Virtualisation mainstay VMware wants to build and manage multi-cloud infrastructures… and so much more as 2019 kicks into gear.
A new cyber defence school has been unveiled by Singapore’s ministry of defence, in addition to two new cyber expert schemes.
Check Point Software Technologies has launched a new global partner program, designed to reward partners that strengthen customer relationships.
Singtel, in collaboration with Optus and Ericsson, has successfully made an end-to-end 5G video call between Singapore and Australia.
Cisco has identified two “High” security vulnerabilities in its HyperFlex data centre package that could let attackers gain control of the system.
- 5G will be ‘killer’ and foldable phones are ‘over-hyped’: IDC
- Rod Lappin memorial service to be held in Sydney
- Samsung announces folding phone with 5G
- Lenovo returns to profit in third-quarter
- Google fails to disclose microphone in Nest Secure
- Kemp Technologies enhances global partner program
- Huawei expands cloud reach as Singapore region unveiled
- IBM is all-in on hybrid cloud
- Wipro accelerates Oracle Cloud migrations through platform launch
- Channel drives record APJ growth for Veeam
- Microsoft delays Windows 7's update-signing deadline to July
- Google acquires data migration specialists in cloud push
- Palo Alto snaps up start-up founded by McAfee executives for $560M
- Splunk stops selling to Russian organisations
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
IaaS provider continues expansion across Asia Pacific and beyond
Key priorities centre around driving demand for managed services
Plans afoot to grow by more than 100 per cent in Indonesia during 2019