US defence IT specialist Leidos could be leveraging the phenomenal growth it has seen in the Australian market as a springboard for an expansion across ...
Singapore's Cloud Comrade has expanded its cyber security standing thanks to a new partnership with information security company Rixon Technology.
A ransomware attack has reportedly hit an Asian subsidiary of Axa Group, impacting operations in Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
Python programmers have many options for improving the performance of their apps. Here’s where to start.
Emersion has tapped Vai Le as its first channel alliance manager for Asia Pacific, tasking him with “aggressively” ramping up its partner numbers.
- Amazon Kendra gains availability in AWS’ Singapore region
- Cisco spices up SecureX offering with Kenna acquisition
- Why GitOps isn’t ready for the mainstream (yet)
- 10 features of Windows Admin Center to streamline server administration
- ‘FragAttack’ flaws threaten Wi-Fi, but not too seriously
- Python’s creators unveil speed-up plans
- Biden administration releases ambitious cyber security executive order
- Alibaba touts 50% cloud growth as it lays claim to Asia Pacific leadership
- AWS and Microsoft clash for the 2020 global public cloud revenue crown
- Pure Storage ramps up rebates on subscription sales
- Microsoft set to abandon Windows 10X
- 9 enterprise storage start-ups to watch
- What Boomi brings to the table in a post-sale world
- How businesses can get started with SOAR
Expert market insights from leading cloud specialists in Indonesia, spanning VibiCloud, Mitra Integrasi Informatika, Unzyp Software and Logicalis, alongside NTT, AvePoint, Cloud Comrade and Rhipe.
Decision to strengthen Oracle consulting capabilities across Southeast Asia comes amid an “aggressive” market shift in technology investment.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering