VMware has appointed Stephen Robinson as leader of Partner and Commercial Business across SEAK, tasked with driving cloud transformation growth via the channel.
Due to a perfect storm of geopolitics and high inflation, global shipments of PCs, tablets and phones are all in decline, according to Gartner’s latest ...
Siemens and Nvidia are working to bring IT and OT closer together by facilitating the creation of digital simulations of products and processes.
Competition in office spaces for remote workers will result in breathtaking choices and a world of creative options.
Lessons learned from software supply chain breach lead to innovative and secure development scheme.
- IBM brings hybrid-cloud app services to z/OS mainframes
- Microsoft shelves NCE switch over date
- Google Cloud previews advanced new API security features
- C# language specification approved
- HPE: We are building partners into the core of what we do
- MuleSoft extends automation capabilities with new RPA tool
- How and why threat actors target Microsoft Active Directory
- Databricks open sources Delta Lake data lake
- Why more zero-day vulnerabilities are being found in the wild
- Russian DDoS attack on Lithuania were planned on Telegram, Flashpoint says
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- New Relic launches new global partner program
- HPE expands the pool of GreenLake services
- VMware brings on-prem cloud connectivity to vSphere, vSAN
Susan Follis ensures global system integrator remains hyper-focused on executing market growth plans across the region.
Partners take centre stage as ServiceNow aims for US$15B growth target.
Diego Utge shares how Ingram Micro is stitching together vendor solutions in the pursuit of innovation.
Nilesh Jain discusses how new business models will affect traditional resellers in the post-pandemic world.