Managing IT right starts with rightsizing IT for value
While there are few universals when it comes to saying unambiguously what ‘managing IT right’ looks like, knowing how to navigate the limitless possibilities of ...
Pax8 inks CrowdStrike alliance
Cyber security vendor CrowdStrike has inked a new alliance with Pax8, tapping into its managed services provider network.
Ingram Micro earns Cisco sustainability specialisation
Ingram Micro has earned Cisco’s Environmental Sustainability Specialisation through the vendor’s partner program, allowing it to help other Cisco partners to also achieve the proficiency.
Asana adds news AI capabilities, outlines company’s product principles
Despite deploying large language models to underpin its latest AI-powered features, Asana remains skeptical about generative AI and whether it can provide the value other ...
Microsoft offers Azure ML data import CLI, SDK for Snowflake, other databases
The new integration, which is in public preview, is designed to bring data into Azure’s ML service from data repositories outside the Azure platform.
- US working on new laws to ban investments in Chinese tech firms
- Google Cloud brings generative AI to Singapore’s MAS, MCI
- Juniper Networks partners ServiceNow on automation for MSPs and enterprises
- EU officials to meet OpenAI CEO again in June over AI laws
- Trellix, Netskope announce new Amazon Security Lake support to enhance threat detection, remediation
- Salesforce zeroes in on ASEAN channel to boost growth
- Gigabyte firmware component can be abused as a backdoor
- Cisco aims for an AI-first security strategy with Armorblox buy
- Amazon workers walk out to protest return-to-work policy, climate change
- Google Cloud can tie together enterprise multicloud resources
- Akamai adds new partner program features
- What are large language models — and how are they used in generative AI?
- Upskilling the non-technical: finding cyber certification and training for internal hires
- Ethics — what ethics? For Microsoft, it’s full speed ahead on AI
Oracle seeks out tighter partner integration
Channel leaders Doug Smith and Lalit Malik share about their ambitious APAC partner strategy.
Partners remain ‘crucial’ for New Relic’s APAC channel growth
Motivated by customer acquisition opportunities in the region.
Salesforce drives focus on partner specialisation
Also plans to expand further in ASEAN.
Tech Data and Cloudera target booming APJ market
They have been steadily expanding their data offerings at the distributor's APAC centre of excellence.