Microsoft has honoured the leading ASEAN partners on a global stage, recognising customer innovation and excellence through the channel.
A brief guide to the analytics lifecycle, the expanding array of tools and technologies, and selecting the right data platform for your needs.
Tech Data has been appointed as a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (Indirect) in Singapore, as the distributor expands services capabilities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has made a significant leap into the SD-WAN market with its offer to buy networking vendor Silver Peak for $925 million.
Initial changes by Microsoft’s Java Engineering Group and Red Hat will be upstreamed to the OpenJDK project.
- SD-WAN and analytics: A marriage made for the new normal
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- Aruba drives business continuity agenda in Southeast Asia, backed by partners
- Juniper targets security portfolio amid SASE race
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- Covid-19 hits SD-WAN, data centre gear but enterprise network impact varies
- Linux founder Linus Torvalds longs for Apple’s ARM-based Mac
- Dell channel chief Joyce Mullen exits vendor
- Social engineering hacks weaken cyber security during the pandemic
- 5 hot video app start-ups
- Learn PyTorch: The best free online courses and tutorials
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE GreenLake
- Understanding .NET MAUI and the future of Xamarin
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
Tech provider deploys collaboration suite to meet employee and end-user demands
Accenture, Aliz Technologies, Cloud Comrade, CloudCover, Mambu and Techolution outline customer potential following Google Cloud Platform launch in Jakarta
Cloud-based inventory management solution delivered as-a-service