Chipmaker Qualcomm is asking courts in China to ban sales of Apple's latest iPhone models XS and XR after winning a preliminary injunction against older ...
Google has launched an artificial intelligence program in Thailand to screen for a diabetic eye disease which causes permanent blindness.
Evidence that major phone makers like Apple have moved to competing suppliers like Intel cannot be used to fight allegations against Qualcomm.
Asian Telco operators have a new partner in Danny Wong who was recently appointed senior director of Telecom for IT infrastructure provider Vertiv.
Singapore workers lead the region in the use of technologies to improve collaboration, transfer knowledge, increase productivity and enhance innovation.
- SP Telecom enhances enterprise network service through VMware collaboration
- Notebook market shows promise as traditional PCs continue decline
- Intel plans 'stacked' circuits in bid to regain its chipmaking lead
- Juniper CTO talks cloud, high-speed networking
- DXC goes deep on Microsoft Azure, opens analytics migration factory in Philippines
- Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
- Palo Alto Networks expands partnership with Google Cloud
- Canadian court grants bail to Huawei CFO
- Microsoft Teams gains ground on Slack
- Wipro drives digital, acquires Australian design agency
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- Google CEO defends 'integrity' of products
- Dimension Data deploys Cisco to transform major Indonesian retailer
- Court orders China sales ban on older Apple iPhones in Qualcomm case
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together