GoTo Group, formed via the merger of Gojek and Tokopedia, has settled on Google Cloud as its principal technology partner to power its next phase ...
Asia Pacific spending on IT and business services surpassed US$3 billion for the first time in a quarter, with record levels of spending recognised across ...
ExtraHop has named former McAfee ASEAN emerging and Korea regional sales director Aylwin Lam as its new channel sales director for APJ.
FPT Software has taken a stake in Intertec International, a move that will see it substantially increase its presence in the North American market.
A commitment to enhance partner experience levels and build services-led go-to-market strategies -- supported by new incentives and distribution support -- continues to pay healthy ...
- Hawaiki Cable sold to Singapore-based infrastructure investor
- Patch Tuesday, 'C release' updates to continue for Windows 11
- Intel warns of impending CPU shortages, but won't raise prices
- TypeScript 4.4 brings performance boosts
- Examining iPaaS: Integrating data flows to create new services
- A deep-dive explanation of Cisco's CCNA certification
- 20 tips for supporting team mental health
- Changing the equation on LGBTQ+ equity and inclusion
- CloudMile targets Malaysia’s AI and cloud market after $10M injection
- GDMS leads VMware public and hybrid cloud charge in Laos
- JCurve returns to profitability in FY21 results
- Ingram Micro gets real with new Singapore experience centre
- Don’t let Wi-Fi 6E hype push customers off refresh cycles
Microsoft's Windows 11 documentation tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before?
Here's our rundown of what makes these 10 vendors of network gear the biggest power players within the enterprise.
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
Designed to complement Accenture Interactive’s capabilities in customer experience, design and creative communications