Apple has posted its first quarterly revenue decline since 2019, bringing in US$117.2 billion which is down five per cent year over year.
Changing tactics by North Korean, Russian, and Chinese APT groups suggest that Western companies are at greater risk.
A new offering from IT services provider NTT combines Palo Alto Networks' Prisma SASE offering with NTT's managed network services and AIOps infrastructure.
The data observability software provider will incur $28 million in charges on the planned downsizing plan, primarily related to severance payments.
Weeks after extending its multibillion dollar partnership with OpenAI, Microsoft announces that new Teams AI capabilities will be underpinned by OpenAI's GPT-3.5 natural language model.
- Apple reportedly axes the position of design chief in major company shift
- Remote code execution exploit chain available for VMware vRealize Log Insight
- Juniper evolves partner program, introduces NaaS model
- Supply-chain woes put the brakes on hyperscale data centres
- 6 surprising facts about ChatGPT nobody told you
- New 'MITRE ATT&CK-like' framework outlines software supply chain attack TTPs
- Intel cuts employee, executive salaries as it faces weak PC, chip demand
- Misconfiguration and vulnerabilities biggest risks in cloud security
- PayPal to layoff 2,000 employees
- Global device shipments to shrink in 2023
- SAP opens regional services initiative to APJ partners
- New UN cyber crime convention has a long way to go in a tight timeframe
- IoT, connected devices biggest contributors to expanding application attack surface
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux arrives in Oracle’s cloud
Launches new Partner Development Fund.
Nvidia's data centre segment is its largest business, fuelled by supercomputers, high-performance computing and AI. But AMD and Intel are upping the GPU competition.
Enterprises will never be single-vendor IT shops. Cloud providers and other technology vendors that don’t play well with competitive products are harming their customers.
HPE GreenLake retains strong customer demand and presents new partner opportunities.