The PDPC has levied fines on both the IHiS and SingHealth after breaching data protection obligations under the personal data protection act.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
American retailer, The Kroger Co, has partnered with Microsoft to jointly offer retail-as-a-service powered by Azure, with Asian in line to benefit.
For Puppet, the IT automation software vendor, 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream.
- Rubrik tops $3B valuation following latest funding round
- Exclusive Group strikes APAC distribution deal with Infinidat
- Why are businesses relocating data centres to Southeast Asia?
- New regional Sophos leader targets channel growth
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Cisco adds July geolocation tech, targets mobile enterprise apps
- RingCentral to acquire contact centre provider Connect First
- Perth distributor brings data recovery specialists to A/NZ, Singapore
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Why Apple should drop Intel for AMD
- Cloudera CEO outlines the 'new Cloudera Data Platform'
- HL Bank looks to AWS for improved customer experience across APAC
- Vietnam’s FPT Software honoured after amassing 500 AWS certifications
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
Gartner analyst Craig Roth assesses whether large or small conferences hit the mark
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene