Innovix Distribution has opened a new experience centre in Hong Kong, following relocation to Millennium City Phase 1 at Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
In the wake of the company's failed acquisition of Nokia's phone assets, Microsoft is reminding Windows 10 Mobile users that support ends this year.
IBM has reported higher sales in its newer businesses such as cloud, software and services, partially offsetting tapering sales in traditional divisions.
Colt Technology Services has partnered with Ingram Micro and Microsoft to launch Colt Intelligent Communications, leveraging the distributor’s CloudBlue platform.
Vertiv has opened its first Southeast Asian training academy in Singapore, aiming to technically equip partners, customers and engineers.
- Google first of the Silicon Valley giants hit by major GDPR fine
- Marketing to must have requirements
- Hedge funds push for overhaul at eBay
- Success for the HP channel in Asia looks like this
- Singapore launches new ecommerce platform for SMEs
- Former spy chief calls for Canada to ban Huawei from 5G networks
- Data science and AI set for growth in 2019
- MNF adds cloud call services to Microsoft Teams
- Strava shifts from Amazon to Snowflake, deepens data offering
- Probe launched into Cebuana Lhuillier security breach
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Accenture: Singapore businesses value 'ethical and responsible' use of AI
- NTT launches Microsoft Azure Stack offering in Singapore
- Singtel opens 5G facility in Singapore with Ericsson
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities