The Vietnam Information Security Association has established the Vietnam Information Security Inspection and Evaluation Club with eight founding members.
Channel partners building out RPA capabilities are set to capitalise on the “fastest-growing” segment of the global enterprise software market.
From Singapore to the Philippines, through the cities of Malaysia and the regions of Indonesia, the cloud conversation is evolving.
A two year study has discovered 2040 malware-laden counterfeit apps in Android app store, Google Play.
Cybereason is heightening efforts to recruit partners across Singapore and the wider ASEAN market, driven through increased channel enablement.
- Microsoft cranks up forcible upgrades on Windows 10
- Alibaba Cloud secures data validation from Banks of Singapore
- STT GDC acquires remaining data centre stake from Tata in Singapore
- Airbus hands Tech Mahindra multi-year digital project
- Top 7 ways to differentiate as an MSP
- Global CyberSoft prepares to launch AI lab in Vietnam
- Malaysian R&D centre leverages Oracle’s cloud-based blockchain platform
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Conversant taps AWS expertise of Verimatrix in Singapore
- Ingram Micro hunts for ISVs in Asia
- RealVNC appoints Aquion as APAC distie
- Singapore lags in leveraging AI for diagnostic accuracy
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
Meet the Jakarta-based start-up converting hashtags into opportunities
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Premier Partner outlines reasonings behind a 100 per cent Google Cloud strategy
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation