Data from Synergy Research Group shows 52 data centre-related mergers and acquisitions closed in the first half of calendar year 2019.
Ingram Micro has signed a CloudBlue agreement with HGC as the Hong Kong-based internet service provider builds out marketplace capabilities.
In one month, the percentage of Windows 10 PCs running this spring’s feature update almost doubled, though it still lags behind older versions.
Kaspersky has opened a Transparency Centre in Malaysia, joining forces with CyberSecurity Malaysia in an Asia Pacific first for the security vendor.
Thales is investing in a large ecosystem of partners to work on quantum-resistant cryptography: without it, legacy cryptography could be broken overnight.
- Windows 10: What to expect in the next two releases
- NCS is bringing the power of AI to IoT
- CloudGo strengthens ServiceNow capabilities in Asia
- Leaving Windows 7? Here are some non-Windows options
- Cato Networks hires Daniel Lee as new APJ sales leader
- Windows 10's fall upgrade: Yep, it's a service pack
- VMware embraces cloud migration for non-vSphere environments
- Microsoft pitches free help for Windows 7-to-Windows 10 upgraders
- McAfee acquires security start-up NanoSec
- Cisco warns of 24 flaws and two critical bugs in SMB switches
- FPT Software rolls out smart tech in Taiwan through distribution
- Singapore suffers 81% spike in business ransomware
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards
- Fusionex builds on Google Cloud in SME play
New location brings five data centre control facilities under one roof
Cloud and software expertise in high-demand
Partners falling behind market pace through commitment to age-old practices
New research highlights importance of threat intelligence