As the dust settles on news that cyber attackers stole data from 29 million accounts, Facebook is rumoured to be buying a cyber security firm.
When we think about pizza delivery, we don’t generally think cutting edge technology. But pizza king Domino's has adopted a digital-first approach.
Distribution of Windows Server 2019, the successor to Server 2016, stopped at the same Microsoft yanked Windows 10 version 1809.
The release cadence of Oracle's applications had gotten users into a "vicious cycle" admitted the company's executive vice president of applications product development Steve Miranda ...
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has transitioned the data centres of two Indian banks to an all-flash infrastructure, to improve online transaction experience.
- Tableau takes aim at channel through new partner program
- 1,500 Windows 10 Insiders may have been bitten by file-deletion bug
- Super Micro to review hardware for malicious chips
- Customer-facing web applications biggest security risk to APAC enterprises
- Why Microsoft and Google love progressive web apps
- China consumer group raps Apple after ID thefts
- Arrow aligns with Infineon Technologies in Southeast Asia start-up drive
- Top 10 smart cities in Southeast Asia
- Michael Dell set for collision course with investors over VMware plans
- Critics warn Microsoft it needs to fix broken update process
- Scandal-hit Facebook hires former UK deputy prime minister as global PR guru
- Apple CEO urges Bloomberg to retract spy chip story
- Turning 10: inside the first decade of iasset.com
- CrowdStrike targets IPO with $3B valuation
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
NCS won not one but two significant awards at Microsoft's Singapore partner awards