US equity firm Thoma Bravo has made a US$3.9 billion acquisition bid for Sophos, with the cyber security solutions vendor’s board unanimously recommending the offer.
Newly renamed 'Windows 10 November 2019 Update' is nearing release. But given past naming conventions, it might not show up until November.
As CEO Bill McDermott steps down, SAP appears well-placed to ramp up its investment in partner enablement for cloud solutions sales.
Rubrik has questioned the credibility of a recent magic quadrant report from Gartner, insisting that the analyst firm’s methodology was “seriously flawed”.
Industrial supplier Redmond Inc. gets tighter control over bandwidth allocations, makes configuration changes with a software-defined WAN.
- What are microservices? Your next software architecture
- Microsoft prods customers with Windows 10 retirement dates
- IBM launches blockchain-based supply chain service with AI, IoT integration
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 feature update gets a name
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott exits
- PC market grows again in Q3, as Windows 7 nears end of life
- HPE and Nutanix roll out hybrid cloud offering through channel
- How SaaS vendors are designing software for the 'best of breed' world
- With Windows Virtual Desktop, the bad old days are coming back
- Forcepoint steers channel towards global enterprise with program shake-up
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- Here's why there won’t be a quick enterprise blockchain revolution
- SAP gets set to build out its cloud services offering with enhanced stack
Snapshot survey by Channel Asia outlines priorities of ACA Pacific, Crayon, Ingram Micro, Innovix Distribution, Synnex Metrodata and Tech Data
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Dublin-based business sizes up regional expansion
Eight cloud specialists in Southeast Asia outline market future to Channel Asia