Google Cloud’s new E2 VM instances, which are available in beta, make use of dynamic resource management capabilities to deliver sustained performance and lower costs.
Phineas Phisher claims to have netted hundreds of thousands of pounds sterling in a 2016 hack of the Cayman National Isle of Man Bank.
Bumrungrad International Hospital has launched a Security Operations Centre to protect patient data through collaboration with IBM in Thailand.
HP continues to lead the large format printer market without close competition, despite a steady decline in customer spending.
HKBN has completed the acquisition of Jardine OneSolution Holdings and its subsidiaries, with plans now in place to target enterprise growth.
- Domotz gains region-wide distribution as HX Systems signs ACA Pacific
- Cisco targets hyperscalers with silicon, high-end routers
- What’s hot at the edge for 2020? Everything
- Ingram Micro reshuffles executive ranks, backed by new focus
- German IT services provider T-Systems unveils Singapore SOC
- Seismic builds out local team for regional push
- Microsoft Teams comes to Linux
- Assessing AWS re:Invent: intelligent services, closer clouds
- Blockchain and IoT integration accelerates, hits a 'sweet spot'
- Microsoft begins Windows 10's 1809-to-1909 compulsory upgrade
- Vietnamese businesses go global through FPT and Equinix
- Ingram Micro showcases 15 innovative ISVs in ASEAN
- Has Microsoft Dynamics finally come of age?
- What will be the 10 trends impacting IT infrastructure and operations in 2020?
Asian revenue stands at $700M for American tech giant
Alliance combines NTT’s ICT infrastructure, managed services and cyber security offerings with Microsoft’s cloud platform and AI technologies
System integrator leverages Cisco Capital as customers align with as-a-service
Taiwanese start-up specialises in Google Cloud technologies