Russian cyber security vendor, Group-IB, has reported a rise in cyber crime activity focused on Asia, and in particular Singapore.
VMware has appointed Uma Thana Balasingam as vice president of Partner Business across Asia Pacific and Japan, recruiting the channel veteran from Riverbed.
The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Domo has had mixed fortunes since it went public in June 2018, surpassing analyst expectations but maintaining a high burn rate.
- Finland to investigate Nokia-branded phones after data breach report
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Inside the new Cloudera Data Platform: vision, migration and roadmap
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi leverage intelligent cloud through Microsoft Azure
- Freshworks opens first ASEAN office in Singapore
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- Micron sees memory chip recovery coming later in 2019
- Datto launches vendor program to reduce overheads for MSPs
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years
- What next for SAP HANA?
- New country manager of Malaysia targets Vertiv growth
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
Start-up will offer AI-centric and cloud IT services across Southeast Asia
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Significant rise in security incidents and data breaches across Asia
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm