Cisco is significantly spreading its ACI technology to help customers grow and control hybrid, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments.
A recent Amazon outage resulted in a small number of customers losing production data stored in their accounts.
Hitachi has announced plans to integrate its Hitachi Vantara and Hitachi Consulting businesses to lead Hitachi’s global expansion of its digital solution, Lumada.
Salesforce is pushing forward with packaging elements of its SaaS stack for industries, launching Consumer Goods Cloud and Manufacturing Cloud.
Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco this week will spotlight the company going big on conversational user interfaces and digital assistants.
- Call me crazy, but Windows 11 could run on Linux
- How one acquisition and 50 MSSPs helped AT&T grow its cyber security business
- Innovix strikes Microsoft-inspired Dropsuite security deal
- 'One big happy family': How Pivotal will fit back into VMware
- Microsoft gives enterprises another 9 months to get off Exchange Server 2010
- Singapore Airlines enhances employee experience through VMware
- Rackspace recruits new Asia Pacific leader
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Singtel commits $45M to digitally train 12,600 employees
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- IBM uncrates new mainframes, amps-up cloud, security features
- DXC chief executive Mike Lawrie retires
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
More than 50 new channel, regional and country leaders appointed in 12 months