Micron and Intel announce end to the 3D XPoint partnership that created Optane and QuantX with both vowing to continue developing products separately.
Citrix has entered into a partnership with Microsoft to provide Citrix SD-WAN solution as the on-ramp to Azure, for the new Azure Virtual WAN service.
IBM has asked a U.S. jury to award it US$167 million in a lawsuit accusing Groupon of using patented technology without authorisation.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Salesforce has signed an agreement to acquire Datorama, an Israeli cloud-based artificial intelligence marketing platform.
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Moment of truth for Google as record EU antitrust fine looms
- Deloitte deal brings Google Cloud and SAP alliance to life
- Bank of Singapore up-skills 2,000 staff in digital transformation drive
- SAP S/4HANA public cloud takes the biscuit for McVities maker
- Vietnam should create "digital chances” for enterprises
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- Xerox explores sale of leasing finance unit
- Facebook: Indonesian user data not misused
- Early indications show PC shipment growth for first time in six years
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- Channel partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
A future partner is one that can help customers maximise their journey to the cloud
First of its kind partnership for a Singapore healthcare organisation
Traditional resellers pairing up with ecosystem partners to provide new opportunities