Cisco has upgraded core software packages to help customers manage, control and automate functions in hybrid and multi-cloud data centre environments.
HGC has signed a partnership with CyberSecurity Malaysia to enhance protection levels in Malaysia, underpinned by consulting and managed services.
Westcon has expanded reach with Lifesize across Southeast Asia to capitalise on increased customer demand for cloud contact centre solutions.
Small is beautiful. Look to these Python web frameworks when you want speed and simplicity instead of feature sprawl.
Cisco has unveiled plans to consolidate more than a dozen separate partner programs into one single program during the next 12-18 months, forming part of ...
- Task and process mining clear pathway for dynamite RPA
- Australia’s Exigo Tech sets up shop in Singapore
- Azure steers Microsoft to Q1 revenue of $37B
- Opportunity for partners as customers still can’t find enough open source skills
- Microsoft expands anti-Internet Explorer tack, compels 1000 sites to open in Edge
- ESET strikes cyber reseller deal with Canon in Singapore
- Ingram Micro on-boards conferencing specialist Barco in Southeast Asia
- What is formative AI and why should businesses care?
- Tech Mahindra boosts A/NZ presence with Momenton and Tenzing acquisitions
- SAP ramps up cloud play as pandemic bites
- Are you sure you want to open source that project?
- How edge analytics will drive smarter computing
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
- Mimecast strengthens global channel strategy with new SVP
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
Singtel subsidiary enhances NEXT service offerings
Kivera set to launch during first quarter of 2021
Introducing Advance, an interactive virtual roundtable series housing viewpoints from leading partners across Southeast Asia