With its new GreenLake Hybrid Cloud offering, Hewlett Packard Enterprise's message to the enterprise is simple: Your cloud, your way.
CrowdStrike has raised US$200 million in its latest round of funding, putting the cloud-based cyber security company's valuation at more than US$3 billion.
July Systems offers a wireless location platform providing instant customer activation, data-driven behavioral insights, contextual rules engine and APIs.
Microsoft’s HoloLens is transforming several of Ford’s design processes. Here’s an inside look.
The Australian Government has awarded a $136.6 million contract to Vocus to build the international sub-marine cable between Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and Australia.
- NTT prepares to launch Microsoft Azure Stack in Singapore
- Cisco makes SD-WAN integration a top priority
- HPE provides partner access to consumption-based service
- Ryder Cup CTO on creating the connected course with Aruba
- How Westcon-Comstor is capitalising on a changing Asian channel
- Tommy Hilfiger wants to become a software company
- Zara seeks tech expertise to keep pace with faster fashion
- Equinix aligns with Vocus to provide faster connection speeds in Singapore
- Google Cloud sets service providers loose to drive cloud adoption
- Microsoft proclaims Windows 10 update enterprise-ready in record time
- GrowthOps makes $20M takeover bid for Asia Pacific Digital
- Microsoft talent takes top Asia Pacific job at Autodesk
- Broadcom cuts 1,100 jobs post Brocade merger
- Cisco steps up intent-based networking developer play
Channel is at a crossroads and partners must make a choice
Channel teams struggle to build partner enthusiasm and energy
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda