HCL Technologies is to move its e-commerce infrastructure platform onto Google Cloud in a move aimed at boosting its multi-cloud capabilities.
Amazon Web Services and Slack have come together to add Slack integrations into AWS’ Chime communications service.
Screen capture, image management, clipboard enhancements, and other handy tools to enhance a developer’s daily workflow.
Cisco has unleashed an extensive new round of security warnings, mostly for users of its iOS XE software and industrial router family.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has released an open letter to address the current unrest due to the killing of George Floyd.
- New-look GitLab 13.0 emphasises security
- Global PC and tablet market to return to growth by 2022
- NetApp aims for application driven infrastructure with Spot acquisition
- SAP unveils deep changes to partner structures at global summit
- Airbus shapes quantum computing’s future role in cyber security, aerospace
- Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- Install latest SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise patches, experts urge
- HP mobilises Asian channel, 3D prints 158,000 parts to help frontline workers
- Ready or not, we’re on our way to the Windows Virtual Desktop
- Unified comms market dip buffered by cloud-powered demand
- Cradlepoint creates ‘technology alliance’ in partner program update
- Top network skills to succeed in a post-coronavirus world
- VMware introduces automated cloud service to Singapore
- Cisco Live virtual event postponed amid US unrest
Tech provider prioritises delivery of legacy IT infrastructure support
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Singapore-based specialist bolsters hybrid cloud credentials
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts