As part of a new presidential decree, all government agencies in Indonesia must now appoint a CIO to coordinate the tech efforts within each agency.
A Singapore-based subsidiary of AGC Networks has signed an agreement to acquire Black Box, in a deal worth an estimated US$16.4 million.
VSTECS Singapore has been appointed by Automation Anywhere has its new authorised distributor for its intelligent digital workforce platform across ASEAN.
Cyber security provider A10 Networks has entered into a global system integration and reseller partnership with NEC Corporation.
SAP has swooped to purchase Qualtrics for US$8 billion, just as the software-as-a-service survey platform was preparing for an IPO.
- Icahn: VMware should be worth $300 per share, cites Red Hat deal
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- Apple shares drop on iPhone suppliers' warnings
- Slow cloud transition hinders new tech adoption for regional banks
- SAP splashes out $8B on SurveyMonkey rival, Qualtrics
- How does Accenture create vendor alliances?
- Google Cloud launches AI Hub to simplify machine learning deployment
- Oracle CEO: I go through each day not wanting to get ‘the call’
- Google hears protesters, changes sexual harassment policies
- 70% of MSPs set to enter M&A activity
- Apple commits to Thailand with Bangkok store
- Amazon strikes deal with Apple to sell iPhones, iPads
- Sophos steers channel towards security services
- Oracle bolsters Singapore’s talent economy through cloud alliance
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
NCS won not one but two significant awards at Microsoft's Singapore partner awards