An industry call for innovation has been launched by the cyber security agency of Singapore (CSA) and TNB Ventures, targeting solution providers.
Amazon has introduced a dozen new Echo products to stay ahead of Apple and Google in the nascent category for voice-controlled devices.
Pareteum has expanded into the region with the opening of a Singapore office alongside the appointment of Manjot Mann as CEO of Asia.
Adobe has agreed to acquire Marketo in a bid to challenge Microsoft, Oracle and Salesforce in the competitive marketing cloud space.
Google gave details about its policies for third-party Gmail add-ons but stopped short of fully addressing questions from U.S. senators.
- Deloitte builds up AWS capabilities with CloudTrek buy
- KPMG strikes deal with Arctic Security in Singapore
- Indigo subsea cable system linking Singapore and Indonesia set to begin
- EY expands ASEAN identity services through Malaysian MSP acquisition
- Toshiba Memory chief shrugs off price concerns, sticks with IPO plans
- KPMG takes Alibaba Cloud to the masses
- How Google, Amazon and Microsoft are using AI to create business in China
- Developers deliver SAP Cloud Platform to 10,000 enterprise customers
- One Identity promotes Serkan Cetin to Asia Pacific head
- Singapore to invest $30M in new regional cyber security training centre
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens to businesses via Dynamics 365
- DXC prepping Philippines analytics migration factory for Microsoft Azure
- Trend Micro address regional challenges with managed security service launch
- NetBridge to distribute SecureCircle’s security solutions across APAC
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
Tech Data CEO shares how distribution is changing in the era of disruptive technology
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World