Cisco and IBM have partnered to offer managed private cloud-as-a-service for VMware and IBM/RedHat OpenShift environments.
Intel reports record fourth quarter 2019 revenue as it works through a complex transition involving 10nm Core processors.
But it could be good news for some, if not all, partners dealing with the brand’s products.
HP has taken aim at activist investor Carl Icahn, naming him personally in a rebuttal to Xerox’s latest attempt to effect a takeover by offering ...
Metrodata Electronics has reported estimated sales in excess of $1 billion in USD following a strong year of market growth in Indonesia.
- Microsoft to force Bing on Chrome users in the enterprise
- Atlassian expands Jira roadmaps for better project status visibility
- Kaspersky arms MSPs with new tools to streamline licensing management
- PwC joins partner ecosystem of SAP-owned Qualtrics
- HKBN unveils business continuity service tailored to enterprise
- AWS Outposts arrives in Singapore through select partners
- Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- NTT rolls out SAP in Thai manufacturing transformation project
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- How digital transformation can reveal network weaknesses
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
New premium cloud service targets enterprise customers
Consultancy giant acquires Symantec, Veritas, FireEye, NetIQ and Splunk expertise
Channel Asia Evolve, hosting the leading Malaysian partners of Dell Technologies in Kuala Lumpur, outlined how the channel can capitalise on increased customer demand for digital transformation
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity