The growing impact of hybrid work is resulting in a reassessment of the IT network infrastructure, according to Todd Nightingale of Cisco.
Microsoft apologised for ‘inadvertently’ removing the Hot Reload capability from the .NET SDK repo, and will include it in the GA build of the .NET ...
Cyber criminals are investing in deepfake technology to make social engineering and authentication bypass campaigns more effective.
SAS has named Lim Hsin Yin, former Dell Technologies cloud and data storage solutions general manager for Singapore and Malaysia, as its new Singapore lead.
Singapore-based cyber security software vendor Horangi has added Huawei Cloud to the growing list of hyperscalers via whose ecosystems it can ply its services.
- Govt organisations ‘struggling’ to scale digital projects
- Singapore’s BitCyber strikes regional distribution deal with Virsec
- 3 steps partners should take to mitigate against renewed Nobelium threat
- Ivanti hires Infor's Liam Ryan as new APAC sales lead
- Asia on the agenda as ASI Solutions explores M&A
- Yokogawa invests in Singapore-based Web Synergies, strengthens IT and OT play
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- Will Zuckerberg’s ‘metaverse’ change everything?
- Reddit CISO Allison Miller builds trust through transparency
- Zoho One update targets productivity, collaboration for hybrid workforces
- PLDT to build hyperscaler data centre in the Philippines
- App development services underpin digital transformation push
- Microsoft homes in on Oracle and SAP integrations with Clear Software acquisition
Local IT providers that continue to adhere to the traditional model need to disrupt themselves before it’s too late, warns Cloud4C CEO and founder Sridhar Pinnapureddy.
State of the Channel research -- commissioned by Channel Asia and delivered in partnership with Tech Research Asia -- highlights growing annuity revenue as the no.1 strategic objective for partners across Southeast Asia.
Redmond has had a horrible 2021, with vulnerabilities impacting its biggest services.
Maxis’ mega acquisition of MyKRIS Asia emphasises managed network and security potential in Malaysia
Largest acquisition to date strengthens digital transformation portfolio.