A “horrible mistake” from 1997, the Java object serialisation capability for encoding objects has serious security issues.
Criminals have stolen about US$1.2 billion in crypto-currencies since 2017, as bitcoin's popularity has put the spotlight on the unregulated sector.
Veritas Technologies has named former VMware's Brian Higgins as its new channel sales leader for Asia Pacific and Japan region.
Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
- Challenges ahead for service providers as buying behaviours change
- Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- Singaporean CEOs chase growth, but digital reality beckons
- Slack adds Actions feature, highlights dev community growth
- Pure Storage aims for the elite with new global channel partner program
- Singapore authority to help local businesses mitigate tech security threats
- Fujitsu taps Veritas for software-defined storage offering
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
- Could cloud cast a shadow over Dell's bottom line?
- Veeam looks to the enterprise with the channel in fast pursuit
- Fresh Spectre and Meltdown-related chip flaws found
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
- SaaS start-up sets up in Asia following banking and insurance wins
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda
It’s time for businesses to up their game in sales enablement to succeed in the hyper-crowded Internet of Things market
Change will be seen across customer behaviours, tooling requirements and the vendor landscape