A job posting suggests that Microsoft is planning to explore the use of small nuclear reactors for its major data centers.
Five months after the UK’s Competition and Market’s Authority (CMA) blocked Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard, a newly proposed agreement has addressed the regulator's concerns.
In return for the investment, AWS will become Anthropic’s primary cloud provider and grant the company access to its compute infrastructure.
Facing increasing competition from cloud hypervisors that see manufacturing as prime for disruption, the industrial automation giant has undertaken a major transformation to add subscription ...
Computer vision can do more than reduce costs and improve quality. Here's how hardware, software, and AI innovations are saving lives and improving safety on ...
- Rubrik hires Sheena Chin to lead ASEAN
- Why Oracle’s success depends on partners ‘getting it right first time’
- Veritas hires Sonny Indrawan to lead Indonesia
- Google adds its Bard chatbot to Gmail, YouTube, Docs and other apps
- Insider risks are getting increasingly costly
- Amazon gives us a peek at a generative AI-fueled Alexa
- The evolution of Apple's iPhone
- Experts: 'Quiet cutting' employees makes no sense, and it's costly
- Oracle CloudWorld 2023: 6 key takeaways from the big annual event
- Oracle unveils GraalOS for serverless Java
- Microsoft 365 Copilot rollout set for Nov. 1
- Creatio’s 8.1 Quantum low-code platform bolsters composable app development
- Cisco significantly bolsters security portfolio with $28B Splunk buy
- ServiceNow embeds AI-powered customer-assist features throughout products
Cybertrend Intrabuana CEO and founder Nadia Alatas makes a business case for tech diversity.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Platform consolidation opportunities and education are high on the agenda
CEO Michel Paulin on French company’s plans for Australia and Asia Pacific.
SentinelOne APJ Partner Summit 2023
Female leaders honoured at Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards in 2023
ASEAN channel unites for Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2023
NEXTGEN celebrates Summer Party 2023 in Singapore
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.
Full-file incremental forever, block-level incremental forever or source deduplication? The best way to choose is to perform backup and recovery tests and evaluate the performance ...
While companies in various industries have started using AI to improve manufacturing processes, it's not yet clear if the technology is ready for prime time.