VMware has further integrated its security software in an effort to bring unified protection to resources in data centres, and private clouds and public clouds.
Unisys has launched a new global partner program focused on its security products and services.
Google Cloud has revamped products within its cloud management Strackdriver suite and has placed them under the rebranded Operations suite.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
PyTorch is definitely the flavour of the moment, especially with the recent 1.3 and 1.4 releases bringing a host of performance improvements.
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- Assessing the AI credentials of Wipro
- HP, Fuji Xerox and Ricoh back initiative for printer security standards
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- Open source should learn from Linux, not MySQL
- Apple joins industry effort to eliminate passwords
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
“Nothing’s off the table” as AWS specialist strengthens regulated cloud play
Plans to capitalise on VMware Cloud on AWS and Azure VMware Solutions alliances
Black Belt is a partner academy created in region, before launching globally
HR specialist deepens SaaS capabilities in pursuit of growth