Dell EMC has honoured its top performing partners across South Asia, recognising excellence and innovation across partner and distributor organisations.
The winners were revealed during the vendor’s second annual South Asia Partner Summit in Fiji, housing 136 partners across 19 countries.
In debating channel opportunities associated with digital, IT, workforce and security transformation, the tech giant also established the first South Asia Partner Advisory Board, as part of plans to strengthen partner engagement across the region.
“We are uniquely positioned to address transformation opportunities, and deliver against market demands,” said Tian Beng Ng, senior vice president and general manager of channels APJ at Dell EMC. “Asia Pacific is at the cusp of leading the digital charge, and we are seeing a strong focus on digital transformation among our customers.
“As our customers look to mitigate the risks of disruption, and use technology to transform and differentiate their offerings, we have the ability to deliver against market demands more than ever before.”
The awards follow news that a total of 21 per cent of partners were promoted to titanium status within Dell EMC during the past 12 months, as the vendor skills up a channel business now worth more than Nike.
In reaching the US$43 billion mark, the tech giant’s indirect business surpasses the revenue of the world’s leading sports designer, in addition to Starbucks, McDonald’s and Time Warner.
Central to such growth has been channel enablement, with 150 authorised resellers promoted to metal tier within the last year, spanning gold, platinum and titanium statuses, in addition to titanium black for a select group of global partners.
“Our imperative this year is to make it easier for partners to do business with Dell EMC,” said Tian Beng, when addressing 1700 attendees during the recent Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore. “We want to allow partners the ability to deliver transformational solutions to customers, while leveraging the capabilities of emerging technologies.”
Dell EMC South Asia Partner Awards -
Top AEM (Asia Emerging Markets) Commercial
- Distributor - PT SYNNEX METRODATA INDONESIA
- Platinum - PT MITRA INTEGRASI INFORMATIKA
- Titanium - PT PARANTA ANUGERAH PRIMA
Top SAK (South Asia Korea) Commercial
- Distributor - INNOVIX (Singapore)
- Gold - GENESIS NETWORKS (Singapore)
- Platinum - PTC SYSTEM (Singapore)
- Titanium - ACCENT MICRO TECHNOLOGIES (Philippines)
Top Indochina Commercial
- Distributor - SIS DISTRIBUTION (Thailand)
- Platinum - SVOA (Thailand)
- Titanium - ICE ELECTRONICS (Cambodia)
Top Client Solutions Group Commercial
- Distributor - SYNNEX (Vietnam)
- Gold - JOS MALAYSIA (Malaysia)
- Platinum - PT SMARTINDO INTEGRASI SYSTEM (Indonesia)
- Titanium - INTEGRATED COMPUTER SYSTEMS (Philippines)
Top Global Compute & Network Group Commercial
- Distributor - MSI-ECS PHILIPPINES (Philippines)
- Gold - INTEGRATED GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (Malaysia)
- Platinum - LAC VIET COMPUTING (Vietnam)
- Titanium - MICRO-D INTERNATIONAL (Philippines)
Top Storage Commercial
- Distributor - VSTECS (Singapore)
- Gold - ITACCESS (Singapore)
- Platinum - WIKI LABS (Malaysia)
- Titanium - NEXUS TECHNOLOGIES (Philippines)
Best of the Best Commercial
- Distributor - VST ECS (Thailand)
- Gold - ABBE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS (Philippines)
- Platinum - PT SAPTA TUNAS TEKNOLOGI (Indonesia)
- Titanium – MEGAPLUS (Pakistan)