Channel Asia Evolve is a dedicated event designed to help resellers, system integrators and managed service providers transition to the next level.
Key areas of focus include the changes required from a business model perspective, alongside the selling techniques of the future and how partners can brand themselves to attract net new customers.
Channel Asia Evolve will address the ongoing challenges facing partners from a business perspective, delivering through targeted high level thought leadership.
This event, in association with Dell Technologies and Innovix Distribution, will focus on the key facets of growing a business, delving deep into how partners can reshape operating models, disrupt selling processes and building brand awareness.
CHANGE YOUR MODEL
• Faced with rapidly changing customer demands, partners need to move quickly to build new services and revenue streams to maintain relevance
• What can you to do prepare your organisation for this new world? Tech Research Asia’s Mark Iles will share some insights on the rapidly evolving role of the partner
DISRUPT YOUR SELLING
• Driven by new and emerging technologies, the buying habits of customers are evolving more rapidly than ever
• We will examine the evolving channel through a customer lens, linking together end-user buying patterns with partner go-to-market strategies in the region
BUILD YOUR BRAND
• As customers look to partners to help with their transformation initiatives, it is imperative that partners are able to clearly differentiate themselves from their competitors. To do this they will need to have a strong and unique digital voice in the market, and this is a skill that many partners will need to develop or enhance moving forward and will be key to long term success
• We’ll share insights into how partners can start to use marketing to differentiate themselves in the market.
*IDG Communications reserves the right to limit attendance to those working in reseller business (C-level management, Sales Managers, Technical Managers, Channel Manager, BDMs) who meet the attendee criteria and refuse attendance by anyone from competing vendor, distributor or media organisations.