- 17 March 2015 10:06
Extreme Networks announces no compromise Wi-Fi package delivering unprecedented value to Aruba and HP customers
SYDNEY – March 17, 2015 – Addressing the top IT priorities in 2015 for high performance wireless, business analytics, and highly secure network access to the cloud, Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) today announced the industry’s most complete Secure Mobility with Analytics for the Private Cloud solution.
Extreme Networks’ all-inclusive solution combines equipment, software, and licences to deliver the mobile performance to drive business results. The package is offered at a special discount from April 1st to Dec. 31st 2015 at up to 50 per cent off, with 50 per cent off the first year of maintenance, for existing Aruba and HP customers.
Extreme Networks offers Aruba and HP customers a strong and stable alternative with proven and long-standing wired and wireless integration, application analytics, advanced policy administration and over the air security, that is managed from a single interface.
CIOs are directing their IT teams to upgrade their legacy Wi-Fi networks to improve the user experience, leverage analytics, increase productivity and assure security and compliance. The Extreme Networks’ all-inclusive offering meets all these needs by integrating wired/wireless, establishing policy and compliance and harvesting data with application analytics to help improve business outcomes.
The Extreme Networks solution includes its award-winning IdentiFi™ wireless technology, its NetSight® single pane of glass management system, its Mobile IAM with award-winning network access control (NAC) for onboarding and Purview technology, the industry’s first solution bridging management and analytics.
Key ‘no compromise’ facts:
• The Extreme Networks offering includes 25 IdentiFi access points, virtualised mobility controller, software licences for network management, BYOD and network access control, wireless IPS and application analytics.
• To learn more about the offer, visit: Secure Mobility with Analytics for the Private Cloud • Extreme Networks’ IdentiFi wireless is a highly scalable solution that delivers a seamless and secure network to customers. • Netsight is a vendor-agnostic single pane of glass management system that provides centralised visibility and end-to-end granular control of enterprise network resources.
• Purview provides IT with the visibility and control of applications and websites in all parts of the network, from the wired or wireless edge.
• Extreme Networks’ Mobile IAM provides comprehensive, simple BYOD onboarding with NAC. Together, Extreme’s IdentiFi and Mobile IAM BYOD solution delivers personalised and secure user experiences.
• Extreme’s technology is backed by its award-winning customer support center, the Global Technical Assistance Center.
• Extreme Networks is the Official Wi-Fi Solutions provider of the NFL.
Jeff White, Chief Revenue Officer, Extreme Networks: “This all-inclusive Secure Mobility with Analytics for the Private Cloud solution demonstrates how Extreme Networks is aggressively establishing the benchmark in secure Wi-Fi mobility. Based on award-winning network technology, this package will appeal not only to businesses determining the impact of the Aruba-HP situation, but to the broad base of healthcare, education, sports and entertainment, enterprise, and government users worldwide.”
Fred Kirsch, Publisher & Vice President of Content, New England Patriots: “The partnership we’ve fostered with Extreme Networks is integral to our fans’ experience using wireless at Gillette Stadium. The combination of Extreme’s IdentiFi, switching, management and Purview analytics technology gives us an end-to-end network solution with complete visibility and control. The secure, scalable and easily managed network delivered by Extreme Networks has exceeded our goal of giving our fans the connectivity they expect and we look forward to our continued relationship.”
Matt Hess, Sr. Manager of Networking/Telecommunications, Milton Hershey School: “Having transitioned from Aruba to Extreme Networks' IdentiFi wireless and security solutions, we have been very impressed with the results. Our school provides seamless Wi-Fi connectivity with role-based access throughout our 250 building campus. We have deployed their integrated policy to deliver the performance required by our students and staff, while maintaining a strong security posture. Extreme has brought all this together into an easy to manage solution that has exceeded our expectations.”
Michael Mathews, CIO, Oral Roberts University: “Reliable, secure and simplified Wi-Fi connectivity is the first thing any student looks for when setting foot on campus and we have to deliver. When we sought out a networking vendor to work with, we had to find a company well positioned to deliver a comprehensive secure wireless networking solution that made no compromises on performance. Not only did Extreme Networks meet our expectations, they went beyond them. I’m confident in saying that through Extreme Networks, ORU has made significant achievements with performance, security, management and support that simply wouldn’t have been possible with other vendors’ costly solutions.”
• IdentiFi Wireless Product Page
• IdentiFi Wireless Video Data Sheet
• Purview Product Page
• Mobile IAM and NetSight management
• Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is setting a new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and market leading service and support. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 14,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com.
David Frost, PR Deadlines, for Extreme Networks. +61.2.4341 5021 email@example.com