Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
Microsoft has partnered with an automotive alliance comprising Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to deliver in-vehicle connected services across nearly 200 markets.
Freshworks, has opened an office in Singapore, its first for the ASEAN market, with support from the Singapore Economic Development Board.
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- What next for SAP HANA?
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company, Dell, to benefit partners
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Avaya and Google delve deeper into contact centre AI
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
- Bank of Ayudhya CIO talks digital banking and outsourcing
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?