Survey about developer performance and challenges in 2020 suggests the execs are beginning to understand what developers are up against.
A tool that monitors location and immediately alerts authorities could either be a public health carrot or an authoritarian stick.
Declarative UI toolkit is intended to ease the development of native applications across Android platforms.
The move is more evidence that Microsoft remains eager to push, pull, and prod commercial customers into service-like subscriptions.
- Datto turns to distribution in Southeast Asia, targets MSPs
- Microsoft ignites cloud wars in Indonesia, unveils first data centre region
- Linux server certifications becoming a must-have for IT pros
- Microsoft slashes Windows 10 long-term support by half
- Scala 3 moves to release candidate stage
- Exclusive Networks to distribute Okta in key ASEAN markets
- Assessing the real value of open source in the cloud
- What is business process analysis? A methodology for improving process
- Why Microsoft Azure wins with enterprise customers
- Welcome to the client-serverless revolution
- GraalVM boosts Java performance with Truffle framework
- TCS builds on cloud expertise to carve out specialist AWS unit
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?