IBM, which has embraced Apple hardware in a big way, says the employees who use Macs are more likely to stay at the company.
Citrix has appointed Bronwyn Hastings as new global leader of channels, tasked with driving digital workspace solutions growth through the partner ecosystem.
Microsoft began rolling out the Windows 10 November 2019 Update to “seekers” on Tuesday, capping off a lengthy testing period.
In a bid to push website developers to speed up their site response times, Google may start flagging those that load slowly.
- An exorcism at Microsoft
- Do businesses need a chief mobility officer? (spoiler alert: nope)
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- Microsoft Intune can now block unauthorised BYOD hardware
- The real number of open source developers
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- Asian cloud spend races towards $250B mark
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
- Microsoft sets January launch for its second-chance Edge
- DXC deepens VMware offering through multi-cloud managed services
- 1000 new jobs as outsourcing specialist Ibex expands in the Philippines
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?