Aruba is prioritising the delivery of business continuity solutions across Southeast Asia as Covid-19 challenges continue to rise, supported by channel partners.
Apple’s plan to build Macs featuring its own chips with an ARM-based instruction set is getting a thumbs-up from Linux and Git creator Linus Torvalds.
Dell Technologies global channel chief Joyce Mullen has stepped down from the role, leaving a vacancy open to lead the multi-billion dollar business.
Cyber security inevitably suffers when scares infect the populace. Covid-19 appears to be the most acute global crisis since the Second World War.
- 5 hot video app start-ups
- Learn PyTorch: The best free online courses and tutorials
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE GreenLake
- Understanding .NET MAUI and the future of Xamarin
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- SAP sees Q2 uplift amid pandemic lockdown
- One Championship delivers knockout digital punch through Microsoft
- Cisco unveils Malaysian financing packages for Covid-19 struck SMEs
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- Project OWL: IoT trying to hold connectivity together in disasters
- Full network automation isn’t ready, but current tools can still help
- Redis and open source succession planning
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?