The latest iteration of Windows 10 is expected to appear by June. But given Covid-19, Microsoft would be better off delaying the rollout.
Security is in an “all hands on deck” situation at the healthcare organisation as it pivots to a mostly remote working business.
AWS has launched its Security Essentials classroom course to lay the groundwork for understanding secure data handling in the AWS cloud.
Automation can play an important role in maintaining IT operations during Covid-19, according to Netflix, Zoom, Dropbox and Equinix.
- Veritas dangles new channel carrot through incentivised program
- New IBM leaders prepare for hybrid cloud battles ahead
- How CIOs can help in the fight against Covid-19
- Docker's Compose specification is now an open standard
- AWS steps up Microsoft Windows migration play
- IBM CEO: ‘We have to win the architectural battle in cloud’
- Pandemic leads to surge in video conferencing app downloads
- 17 clever APIs for every developer whim
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- Zoom pauses new feature development to focus on privacy, security
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?