Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Salesforce has signed an agreement to acquire Datorama, an Israeli cloud-based artificial intelligence marketing platform.
Deloitte has tapped into an expanding alliance between Google Cloud and SAP to drive further cloud adoption across the enterprise.
Online training provider Coursera has announced a partnership with the Bank of Singapore to equip 2,000 employees with technology skills.
- SAP S/4HANA public cloud takes the biscuit for McVities maker
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- Facebook: Indonesian user data not misused
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Channel partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
- Sophos honours top-performing ASEAN partners
- Microsoft takes on Slack with a free version of Teams
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- CA Technologies snapped up by Broadcom for billions
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- Microsoft puts Dynamics 365 on twice-a-year release cadence
Lenovo’s Data Centre Group Director for the APAC region, Han Chon, says acting on partner feedback is core to his strategy to take the company to the next level.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch