Metrodata Electronics has reported estimated sales in excess of $1 billion in USD following a strong year of market growth in Indonesia.
IT admins can block the the search engine change using either a group policy or by configuring Office 365 with Intune or Configuration Manager.
Atlassian has expanded the roadmapping functions in Jira Software to offer users greater insight into the progress of software development projects.
PwC has joined the partner network of SAP-owned Qualtrics with the aim of standardising customer and employee experience programs.
- AWS Outposts arrives in Singapore through select partners
- Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- NTT rolls out SAP in Thai manufacturing transformation project
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Feeling revenue squeeze, Mozilla lays off 70
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
- Accenture unveils 'public safety' innovation centre in Singapore, leveraging SAS analytics
- Citrix fast-tracks NetScaler vulnerability patches
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?