A strong employee experience can be a differentiator in talent markets and essential to success as digital transformation takes hold.
Cloud Comrade is building out an enhanced technology portfolio in line with market expansion plans across Southeast Asia.
HP has purchased Bromium, a company whose technology isolates downloaded files and browser tabs within secured virtual machines.
Operator and vendor revenue for seven market segments for cloud services and infrastructure surpassed US$150 billion in the first half of 2019.
- Salesforce goes vertical with manufacturing and consumer goods 'clouds'
- Oracle goes all in on cloud automation
- Innovix strikes Microsoft-inspired Dropsuite security deal
- 'One big happy family': How Pivotal will fit back into VMware
- Microsoft gives enterprises another 9 months to get off Exchange Server 2010
- Singapore Airlines enhances employee experience through VMware
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- What we know so far about the unusual Windows 10 1909
- Australian-founded Sourced Group closes $22M funding round
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?