Microsoft has revealed a recent change it introduced likely caused a major outage, affecting users' access to multiple Microsoft 365 services.
Channel Choice voting for the upcoming Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2020 is now open, running until close of play on Friday 23 October.
Microsoft has suffered an outage of many of its cloud services, including Outlook and Teams. The workaround? Don't log out.
SPTel has rolled out a new SDN offering designed to expose enterprise customers to emerging technologies delivered as-a-service.
- CIOs well placed for business change post-pandemic
- Assessing the pros and cons of virtual machines
- Azure Databricks previews Proton query engine
- 7 low-code platforms developers should know
- Identity theft: why businesses make tempting targets
- IaaS investment on the rise as Asia embraces cloud
- Cisco turns out 25 high-threat security patches for IOS, IOS XE
- AWS launches four new partner training courses
- SAP ASE leaves sensitive credentials in installation logs
- 5 ways agile devops teams can support IT service desks
- Apple’s Swift language comes to Windows
- 14 open source tools to make the most of machine learning
Digital transformation returns meaningful value back to the organisation - particularly those that are bold about their strategic vision.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?