Spending on augmented reality and virtual reality within Asia Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018, as enterprise use cases increase.
A “horrible mistake” from 1997, the Java object serialisation capability for encoding objects has serious security issues.
Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
- Challenges ahead for service providers as buying behaviours change
- Singaporean CEOs chase growth, but digital reality beckons
- Slack adds Actions feature, highlights dev community growth
- Fujitsu taps Veritas for software-defined storage offering
- Veeam looks to the enterprise with the channel in fast pursuit
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
- SaaS start-up sets up in Asia following banking and insurance wins
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- How to market and sell digital workplace solutions
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel