An industry call for innovation has been launched by the cyber security agency of Singapore (CSA) and TNB Ventures, targeting solution providers.
Amazon has introduced a dozen new Echo products to stay ahead of Apple and Google in the nascent category for voice-controlled devices.
Pareteum has expanded into the region with the opening of a Singapore office alongside the appointment of Manjot Mann as CEO of Asia.
Adobe has agreed to acquire Marketo in a bid to challenge Microsoft, Oracle and Salesforce in the competitive marketing cloud space.
- Google defends Gmail data sharing, gives few details on violations
- Deloitte builds up AWS capabilities with CloudTrek buy
- KPMG strikes deal with Arctic Security in Singapore
- Indigo subsea cable system linking Singapore and Indonesia set to begin
- EY expands ASEAN identity services through Malaysian MSP acquisition
- KPMG takes Alibaba Cloud to the masses
- How Google, Amazon and Microsoft are using AI to create business in China
- Developers deliver SAP Cloud Platform to 10,000 enterprise customers
- One Identity promotes Serkan Cetin to Asia Pacific head
- Singapore to invest $30M in new regional cyber security training centre
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens to businesses via Dynamics 365
- DXC prepping Philippines analytics migration factory for Microsoft Azure
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
Channel comes together in Singapore as Ingram Micro One launches
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers