Juniper has enhanced its network and hybrid cloud management software by integrating further the AI technology it recently acquired from Mist.
Citrix has appointed Bronwyn Hastings as new global leader of channels, tasked with driving digital workspace solutions growth through the partner ecosystem.
Satya Nadella has been Microsoft CEO for more than five years. Along the way, he’s made dramatic changes in the way Redmond operates.
Sunil Patro, founder and CEO at SignEasy, talks about Apple's commitment to the enterprise – and why India is an important part of the future.
- Arista targets cloud networking with CloudEOS software
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- Microsoft focuses on user experience with Azure portal updates
- Asian cloud spend races towards $250B mark
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- Cisco forges tighter SD-WAN links to Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
- Cohesity drives partner momentum in Asia through alliances leader
- Microsoft sets January launch for its second-chance Edge
- DXC deepens VMware offering through multi-cloud managed services
- 1000 new jobs as outsourcing specialist Ibex expands in the Philippines
- Xerox's reported HP bid could create a PC and printing juggernaut
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?