Citrix has entered into a partnership with Microsoft to provide Citrix SD-WAN solution as the on-ramp to Azure, for the new Azure Virtual WAN service.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Salesforce has signed an agreement to acquire Datorama, an Israeli cloud-based artificial intelligence marketing platform.
Deloitte has tapped into an expanding alliance between Google Cloud and SAP to drive further cloud adoption across the enterprise.
- Bank of Singapore up-skills 2,000 staff in digital transformation drive
- SAP S/4HANA public cloud takes the biscuit for McVities maker
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- Facebook: Indonesian user data not misused
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Channel partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
- Microsoft takes on Slack with a free version of Teams
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- CA Technologies snapped up by Broadcom for billions
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- Microsoft puts Dynamics 365 on twice-a-year release cadence
Lenovo’s General Manager – Lenovo DCG, ASEAN, Han Chon, says any company that tries to be all things to all people is doomed to fail. To avoid this pitfall, Lenovo taps into the diversity of its partners.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch