VMware has appointed Venkatesh Murali as new channel leader of Nascent and Vietnam, amid plans to drive partner growth through Southeast Asia.
Cisco Internet Report prognosticates M2M, 5G, WiFi, broadband impact by 2023.
SAP is now hosting IBM’s latest Power Systems servers in its own data centers, as part of its HANA Enterprise Cloud managed offering.
Google Cloud has acquired mainframe migration specialist Cornerstone Technology, which it claims will become a central element in its efforts to drag mainframe workloads onto ...
- JCurve's profit dips further into the red
- APIs are becoming a major target for credential stuffing attacks
- Edge roadmap reveals user requests – and work undone
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Multi-cloud, security integration drive massive SD-WAN adoption
- Dell sells off RSA in $2B deal
- Dump Windows 7 already! Jeez!
- Trend Micro shakes up partner program
- Do you really need Kubernetes?
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 demand continue to drive Rhipe's results
- AWS launches payment card security check service
- VMware recruits F5 talent to drive regional partner sales
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?