Android Open Source Project has adopted Rust programming language for use in new Android OS development, citing memory safety advantages.
Blazeclan has partnered with Apptio to provide cloud cost optimisation solutions to enterprise customers across Asia Pacific.
Commodity services that would allow workloads to run across multiple clouds don’t exist. But that hasn’t stopped the multi-clouders from trying.
Work on the ECMA standard for C# 6 and later versions will take place in a public working space on GitHub.
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres expands Singapore footprint
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- Arista Networks adds cloud, automation features
- Fivetran adds Singapore office and cloud region to global footprint
- Microsoft stirs up server soup in effort to be cool
- Microsoft unveils its own Java distribution
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- Searce steps into new managed services territory with Google Cloud
- Singapore Airlines touches down with Salesforce and Capgemini in “major revamp” of customer systems
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
- AWS Snowball Edge Compute Optimised offering comes to Singapore
As workplaces transition beyond the “stop-gap” solution of remote work as a direct response to the pandemic, and start to look at remote work as a strategic opportunity, CIOs will be challenged to ensure that the IT environment allows for a truly seamless and productive remote working environment.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?