Cisco has upgraded core software packages to help customers manage, control and automate functions in hybrid and multi-cloud data centre environments.
HGC has signed a partnership with CyberSecurity Malaysia to enhance protection levels in Malaysia, underpinned by consulting and managed services.
Westcon has expanded reach with Lifesize across Southeast Asia to capitalise on increased customer demand for cloud contact centre solutions.
Small is beautiful. Look to these Python web frameworks when you want speed and simplicity instead of feature sprawl.
- Cisco removes partner shackles with channel overhaul
- Task and process mining clear pathway for dynamite RPA
- Australia’s Exigo Tech sets up shop in Singapore
- Azure steers Microsoft to Q1 revenue of $37B
- Microsoft expands anti-Internet Explorer tack, compels 1000 sites to open in Edge
- What is formative AI and why should businesses care?
- Tech Mahindra boosts A/NZ presence with Momenton and Tenzing acquisitions
- SAP ramps up cloud play as pandemic bites
- Are you sure you want to open source that project?
- How edge analytics will drive smarter computing
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
- What is a data architect? IT’s data framework visionary
Digital transformation returns meaningful value back to the organisation - particularly those that are bold about their strategic vision.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?