A recent Amazon outage resulted in a small number of customers losing production data stored in their accounts.
Salesforce is pushing forward with packaging elements of its SaaS stack for industries, launching Consumer Goods Cloud and Manufacturing Cloud.
Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco this week will spotlight the company going big on conversational user interfaces and digital assistants.
Innovix Distribution has signed an agreement with Dropsuite to enhance security capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 through the channel.
- 'One big happy family': How Pivotal will fit back into VMware
- Microsoft gives enterprises another 9 months to get off Exchange Server 2010
- Singapore Airlines enhances employee experience through VMware
- Rackspace recruits new Asia Pacific leader
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- NetApp and Tech Data drive cloud adoption through ASEAN channel
- Oracle CEO to take leave of absence
- Astra Daihatsu Motor reduces downtime through PT Nagitec and Commvault
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- Snowflake now generally available on Microsoft Azure in Singapore
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?