Datto has painted a positive picture of growth for managed service providers across the channel, according to a worldwide survey of more than 1600 partners.
Dropping hardware prices, 5G boost business internet-of-things deployments; technical complexity encourages partnerships.
Cloud Comrade has partnered with Singapore-based ISV, Dropsuite, in an effort to address the growing cyber security challenges across the region.
Construction has commenced on what is set to become the 'largest hyperscale data centre' in Thailand, with an expected opening date of 2021.
- Top 10 IT outsourcing service providers in 2019
- Dell EMC invests in AI adoption with new regional experience zones
- Asia shines as Dell honours Ingram Micro
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- HPE to buy Cray, offer HPC as a service
- HTC Global Services invests in regional growth with new Malaysia office
- New tech models on the horizon as Vietnam looks for next growth phase
- HGC transforms customer experience with Salesforce and Enxoo
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
- How Oracle Cloud helps Indonesians travel home for Hari Raya
- Half of all Vietnamese businesses aim to be digitally enabled by 2025
- Forcepoint honours leading APAC channel partners
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?