Blazeclan has partnered with Apptio to provide cloud cost optimisation solutions to enterprise customers across Asia Pacific.
Commodity services that would allow workloads to run across multiple clouds don’t exist. But that hasn’t stopped the multi-clouders from trying.
ST Telemedia Global Data Centres is once again expanding its footprint in Singapore, kicking off construction of STT Defu 3, its newest data centre facility ...
Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
- Arista Networks adds cloud, automation features
- Microsoft stirs up server soup in effort to be cool
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- Searce steps into new managed services territory with Google Cloud
- Digital Realty opens third Singapore data centre
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
- 7 ways the cloud is changing
- Intel reveals Rocket Lake's secrets in Reddit 'ask me anything'
- Digital Edge expands into South Korea with double DC acquisition
- Cisco streamlines and upgrades SASE bundle
- Cisco brings network intelligence skills to Catalyst switches, app performance management
As workplaces transition beyond the “stop-gap” solution of remote work as a direct response to the pandemic, and start to look at remote work as a strategic opportunity, CIOs will be challenged to ensure that the IT environment allows for a truly seamless and productive remote working environment.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?