Citrix has entered into a partnership with Microsoft to provide Citrix SD-WAN solution as the on-ramp to Azure, for the new Azure Virtual WAN service.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Shares of Cisco and other network equipment makers have fallen after a report that AWS was considering selling its own network switches.
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- AirTrunk makes double hire to bolster Asia Pacific presence
- Microsoft strengthens Southeast Asia play with new markets leader
- EY set to launch Singapore innovation centre by Q4
- Alibaba Cloud secures big win as Siemens signs up
- When the expected cost does not match the actual cost in cloud
- HPE devises plan to mitigate impact of US and China trade war
- Is the market ready for hardware-as-a-service?
- Krzanich’s resignation the right move, but a loss for Intel’s diversity efforts
Lenovo’s General Manager – Lenovo DCG, ASEAN, Han Chon, says any company that tries to be all things to all people is doomed to fail. To avoid this pitfall, Lenovo taps into the diversity of its partners.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch