EY has expanded its digital consultancy practice across APAC with the acquisition of Adelphi Digital Consulting Group across Singapore and Australia.
Cyber security vendor Forcepoint has revealed seven cyber security predictions for 2019 as part of its latest report.
Cisco is making it possible to run, manage, automate and secure wired and wireless networks all on top of a single operating system.
Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
- HKBN aims to become Hong Kong's most cloud-proficient telecom firm
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Cisco to end Services Partner Program in channel revamp
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in Asia?
- Hong Kong’s HGC partners with African service provider in cloud service expansion
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- Malaysia could host Kaspersky Lab's next transparency centre
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Russian security vendor Group-IB to relocate global HQ to Singapore
- Kaspersky Lab invests millions, officially launches transparency initiative
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- Cisco integrates cloud security programs with SD-WAN network
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One