Cisco will upgrade and integrate access-control, networking and security products to address the goals of secure access service edge.
Dell Technologies beats analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue, boosted by workstation demand.
Sales of all categories of ethernet switches and routers were down 14 per cent in the first quarter of 2020 compared to Q1 last year.
Cisco has unveiled plans to acquire network intelligence software provider ThousandEyes for an undisclosed amount.
- Westcon International returns to profitability
- Teleinfo Media shifts call centre to the cloud, navigates pandemic in Thailand
- Sharp IT budget cuts expected in wake of Covid-19
- HPE extends financial relief to Asian partners via distribution
- Wipro turns to channel, builds out partner program
- Enterprises look to SASE to bolster security for remote workers
- Tiki deploys Google Cloud in 24 days as Vietnamese commerce demand spikes
- IoT down on the farm: Drones and sensors for better yields
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- How synthetic full back-up works and why CIOs might need it
- What is project scope? Defining and outlining project success
- Going purple: what the leadership mix of Big Blue and Red Hat reveals
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?