Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
Microsoft has partnered with an automotive alliance comprising Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to deliver in-vehicle connected services across nearly 200 markets.
Quantum technology’s set to make public-key infrastructure obsolete before too long, but it might also keep your data secure.
- New country manager of Malaysia targets Vertiv growth
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
- Ingram Micro bolsters Cloud Marketplace to drive ISV growth
- Kent Lee exits as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- China Telecom, Global Switch and Daily Tech invest $280M in new Singapore data centre
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?