Google Cloud has revealed a new tool to help partners and customers manage, access and audit data across its platform.
The three individuals arrested represent only a small portion of the Magecart web-skimming group, but the investigation is ongoing.
Cisco and IBM have partnered to offer managed private cloud-as-a-service for VMware and IBM/RedHat OpenShift environments.
Intel reports record fourth quarter 2019 revenue as it works through a complex transition involving 10nm Core processors.
- Metrodata smashes billion-dollar sales mark in Indonesia
- HKBN unveils business continuity service tailored to enterprise
- AWS Outposts arrives in Singapore through select partners
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- Cisco adds proactive problem solving to data centre software
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?