A recent Amazon outage resulted in a small number of customers losing production data stored in their accounts.
Microsoft has signed an agreement with Sinar Mas Land to convert BSD into a smart city, calling on channel partners to provide specialised solutions.
Nominations are closing soon for the inaugural Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2019, with the deadline for submissions set at Monday 16 September.
Astra Daihatsu Motor has enhanced business continuity capabilities through the implementation of Commvault back-up and recovery solutions.
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- Snowflake now generally available on Microsoft Azure in Singapore
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Assessing HPE's vision for the intelligent edge
- Infosys ignites digital spark in JG Summit through Microsoft and SAP
- Enterprise WLAN market pins growth hopes on network refresh cycle
- AT&T tightens up transformation plans with Tech Mahindra
- Is Google Cloud eyeing up Nutanix?
- Accenture unveils Google Cloud practice in Indonesia
- Dell and HPE tied as server market stumbles
- Commvault splashes out $225M on storage specialist Hedvig
- Moving Maldives to Google Cloud; a country-first through Cloud Comrade
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?