As ethernet-based networks continue to evolve, two industry groups recently announced plans to take it to yet another level.
Cisco has forecast first quarter revenue and profit below Wall Street estimates and laid out a restructuring plan, as clients hold back spending.
Cloud Comrade has unveiled plans to ramp up migration and managed services offerings, supported by new competency status through AWS.
Partner businesses built on Google Cloud are growing at a rate of 35 per cent year-over-year, as the channel “rides the wave” of cloud adoption.
- How to choose a cloud machine learning platform
- Item-level vs. image-level back-up: Why it’s best to use a combo
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2020
- How AI can create self-driving data centres
- All roads lead to cloud as partners kick-start ASEAN recovery efforts
- ‘Extraordinary circumstances’ test leadership at NewWave Computing
- Microsoft breaks ranks with own service mesh
- Protocol gateway flaws reveal a weak point in industrial control system environments
- AIS tasked with driving VMware and Cloudian storage sync up in Thailand
- Oracle Cloud VMware Solution now available globally
- Microsoft doubles Ignite with extra event
- Microsoft pegs savings from Edge, Office 365 search as high as $43M
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?