Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
Cloud HM has achieved VMware Cloud Verified status amid plans to roll out additional services to support increased enterprise demand in Thailand.
IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
Future CEO Pat Gelsinger spoke during the vendor's fourth-quarter 2020 conference call, outlining his plans to return Intel to greatness.
- IoT adds smarts to IT asset monitoring
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Cisco tags critical security holes in SD-WAN software
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- New Intel CPU-level threat detection capabilities target ransomware
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Businesses grow in-house networking expertise to meet new challenges
- NTT goes green in Cyberjaya, syncs up with Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- 4 ways attackers exploit hosted services: What admins need to know
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?