NTT Communications has warned that nearly half of all APAC enterprises are proceeding with a hybrid cloud without a formal strategy in place.
Dimension Data has been appointed by online travel agency Agoda to improve customer experience through enhanced engagement with users.
Vodafone is teaming up with IBM to offer businesses a way to link different cloud computing systems to support the next wave of digital advances.
CenturyLink has launched its eighth global security operations centre, located in Singapore, aimed at customers across Asia Pacific.
- Cofense targets SMB security needs with MSSP program
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Asian businesses seeking 'strategy, creativity, and IT services' from channel
- Dell EMC attacks multi-cloud market with partners in pursuit
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- Veeam targets M&A activity following $500M investment
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says vendor does not spy for China
- $1M in fines issued following SingHealth cyber attack
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Asia key as Microsoft unveils retail-as-a-service offering
- Exclusive Group strikes APAC distribution deal with Infinidat
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?