A strong employee experience can be a differentiator in talent markets and essential to success as digital transformation takes hold.
HP has purchased Bromium, a company whose technology isolates downloaded files and browser tabs within secured virtual machines.
Innovix Distribution has signed an agreement with Dropsuite to enhance security capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 through the channel.
Microsoft has issued a support reprieve to Exchange Server 2010, continuing to service the on-premises enterprise software for an extra nine months.
- Singapore Airlines enhances employee experience through VMware
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- What we know so far about the unusual Windows 10 1909
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Microsoft did it: Windows 10 now powers over half of the world's PCs
- Microsoft streamlines next build as Windows 10 update nears
- Microsoft rolls out new Surface Hub through select Singapore partners
- ePLDT builds out managed services portfolio in the Philippines
- Enterprise and automotive markets prepare for influx of IoT endpoints
- Rating IoT devices to gauge network impact
- FPT tasked with digitally transforming courier giant in Europe
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?