The world’s biggest cloud vendor has shifted its annual event online and spread it across three weeks. Here’s our guide to what to expect.
More than 65 per cent of GDP across Asia Pacific is expected to be digitised within the next three years as the enterprise accelerates recovery ...
Turns out there are advantages to putting people first and thinking about ethics, like superior products, happier employees, and devoted customers.
US-based solutions provider Presidio has unveiled plans to acquire Arkphire in a $142 million deal centred on expansion across Asia Pacific and Europe.
- NTT combines three Indian business entities, appoints new leader
- Google releases Chrome 87 with support for Apple silicon Macs
- Microsoft, it's time deliver these four Windows wishes
- Microsoft exhorts enterprises to quit text, voice multi-factor authentication passcodes
- No, the new MacBook Air is not faster than 98% of PC laptops
- State of Innovation: Are partners aligned to customers?
- Developing smart cities for low-income communities
- Lenovo tops global PC market in stellar quarter
- Microsoft readies Office for Big Sur, M1-based Macs
- Mercenary 'hacker-for-hire' group CostaRicto hits businesses all over the world
- Cisco A/NZ boss Ken Boal takes on new regional role
- Mass-market Windows on the cloud will be here early next year
All the tools you need to become the go-to technology partner for Cloud and HCI. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?