JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
DDLS, a corporate IT training provider in Australia, has opened its first training campus in the Philippines as part of plans to expand into Asia ...
Lenovo ushers in the Ryzen 4000 Mobile generation with a top-to-bottom refresh of its ThinkPad laptop line.
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Edge roadmap reveals user requests – and work undone
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Dell sells off RSA in $2B deal
- Dump Windows 7 already! Jeez!
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?