IBM, which has embraced Apple hardware in a big way, says the employees who use Macs are more likely to stay at the company.
Microsoft began rolling out the Windows 10 November 2019 Update to “seekers” on Tuesday, capping off a lengthy testing period.
Satya Nadella has been Microsoft CEO for more than five years. Along the way, he’s made dramatic changes in the way Redmond operates.
While C-level positions were all the rage when mobility was new in the enterprise, the role of CMO is now largely unnecessary.
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- HP and Xerox clash over merger terms
- Microsoft Intune can now block unauthorised BYOD hardware
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- HP confirms Xerox bid, remains open to offers
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
- Xerox's reported HP bid could create a PC and printing juggernaut
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 sparks more Azure features, new and updated products
- Microsoft Teams gets private channels, email integration with Outlook
- SolarWinds expands MSP reach through Ingram Micro in ASEAN
- Cryptocurrencies backed by cash could elude new regs
- HPE aims for partner differentiation with new program updates
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?