Singapore has experienced yet another breach, only this time it is the Singapore Red Cross, which saw the personal data of 4,297 people compromised.
IT services and solutions provider HTC Global Services has moved into a new office on the 22nd floor of Q Sentral, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Vietnam is ready for new technological models according to the country’s minister of information and communications, Nguyen Manh Hung.
Hong Kong-based service provider HGC is set to collaborate with Salesforce and Enxoo to improve customer experience by optimising interactions.
- Microsoft urges Windows customers to patch wormable RDP flaw
- How Oracle Cloud helps Indonesians travel home for Hari Raya
- Scoot boosts customer experience through Dell Boomi
- Half of all Vietnamese businesses aim to be digitally enabled by 2025
- Coming to Windows 10: more browsers, not fewer
- 150 new jobs as Oracle unveils cloud hub in Malaysia
- David Webster departs from Dell EMC
- HyalRoute wins billion-dollar contract with ICT agency in Philippines
- SAS partners with AWS to launch first data centre in Singapore
- From coffee bean to cup: Starbucks brews a blockchain-based supply chain with Microsoft
- Telenor and Axiata explore mega-merger in Asia
- Microsoft will demote Internet Explorer to a 'mode' inside Edge
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?