Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
More than 500,000 organisations have now deployed the collaboration and communication application. ‘Microsoft is killing it with Teams,’ says one bullish analyst.
A joint venture between Ensign InfoSecurity and IronNet Cybersecurity has been formed leading to the creation of a cyber analytics centre.
A pair of Windows 10 feature upgrades will soon collide, with one just beginning to get traction on PCs as its successor readies for release.
- HP introduces partner financing model and merges online portals
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
- Judge rules Qualcomm owes Apple nearly $1B rebate payment
- Windows 10 to automatically uninstall faulty monthly updates
- HP recalls 78,500 more laptop batteries because of fire concerns
- Kent Lee exits as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore
- Innovix, Adura and SK Infosec launch security operations centre in Singapore
- Microsoft to soon start nagging Windows 7 users about looming end times
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?