Microsoft has begun telling companies about a variety of corporate features that have been baked into the browser.
Symantec has warned of significant growth in ransomware attacks, as well as an increase in the number of groups believed to be behind the campaigns.
Microsoft is starting the process of upgrading Windows 10 PCs running last year's April update and moving them to the latest version.
8x8 has entered into the communications platform-as-a-service market through the acquisition of Singapore-based Wavecell.
- Logicalis unveils new HQ in Malaysia amid digital drive
- Keeping pace with customer innovation: what’s the Singapore partner play?
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- Windows 10 refresh cycle drives PC shipment growth
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- FPT makes strategic investment in home IoT specialist Homa Techs
- Cisco leads collaboration market as Zoom accelerates
- Accenture looks to the future with new CEO
- Microsoft's billion-dollar partner spending spree
- Microsoft’s Windows Update system is broken. Will it ever be fixed?
- Microsoft petition gains more than 2000 signatures
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?