EY has expanded its digital consultancy practice across APAC with the acquisition of Adelphi Digital Consulting Group across Singapore and Australia.
Cyber security vendor Forcepoint has revealed seven cyber security predictions for 2019 as part of its latest report.
Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
Apple will employ trafficking survivors to work in its retails stores after winning an international award for helping end modern slavery.
- HKBN aims to become Hong Kong's most cloud-proficient telecom firm
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in Asia?
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- Hong Kong’s HGC partners with African service provider in cloud service expansion
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support
- Malaysia could host Kaspersky Lab's next transparency centre
- Russian security vendor Group-IB to relocate global HQ to Singapore
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Cisco integrates cloud security programs with SD-WAN network
- Fears of peak iPhone rattle Asian Apple suppliers
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One