Micron and Intel announce end to the 3D XPoint partnership that created Optane and QuantX with both vowing to continue developing products separately.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
A three per cent year-over-year increase in PC shipments is being pegged to renewed demand in the business market.
Online training provider Coursera has announced a partnership with the Bank of Singapore to equip 2,000 employees with technology skills.
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Xerox explores sale of leasing finance unit
- Early indications show PC shipment growth for first time in six years
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Sophos honours top-performing ASEAN partners
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- US clears hurdle to lifting ban on China's ZTE
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- Windows 10 adoption set to impact devices market
- Microsoft strengthens Southeast Asia play with new markets leader
- EY set to launch Singapore innovation centre by Q4
- HPE devises plan to mitigate impact of US and China trade war
Lenovo’s Data Centre Group Director for the APAC region, Han Chon, says acting on partner feedback is core to his strategy to take the company to the next level.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch