Microsoft has unveiled plans to launch a first data centre region in Indonesia in a landmark move designed to deliver cloud services locally.
Intel has test results that show the 11th-gen Rocket Lake outpacing Ryzen 9 5950X in PCMark 10.
The government sector is on track to be a good hunting ground this year for partners looking to boost business according to Gartner.
Windows 10 LTSC, the version once pitched to enterprises as the OS that didn't need constant updating, will only get five years of support now.
- M1 Mac users are reporting excessive SSD wear and tear
- What is business process analysis? A methodology for improving process
- 30K Macs are infected with ‘Silver Sparrow’ virus and no one knows why
- Dell eyes new local jobs after Singapore innovation hub launch
- Microsoft won't raise prices for Office 2021, which may ship with Teams
- Malaysia green-lights hyperscale data centre builds as cloud giants take aim
- New job post suggests Apple is already looking past 5G
- What’s next for remote workers? A virtual ‘water cooler’
- Chromebooks continued to outsell Macs in 2020
- Microsoft bucks history, pegs Windows 10 21H1 as 'minor' upgrade
- 17 types of Trojans and how to defend against them
- The future of work: Coming sooner than you think
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?