Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
CEOs in Singapore are optimistic about future growth prospects but remain grounded by the realities of digital transformation and cyber security threats.
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
- Mobilelron makes Asia Pacific move with new VP hire
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- World Wide Technology eyes regional expansion with new Singapore office
- Google expands cloud capabilities with third Singapore zone
- Samsung set to step on Qualcomm’s toes with chip supply talks
- Veeam outlines path to profitability for Asian channel
- HPE bolsters hybrid offering with software-defined driven acquisition
- Apple approaches trillion-dollar mark, but Amazon is catching up
- Sky’s the limit as Cathay Pacific deploys Red Hat cloud