While the first quarter saw PC sales plunge, both Gartner and IDC reported a big positive swing as quarantined workers bought PCs and Chromebooks.
Dell Technologies global channel chief Joyce Mullen has stepped down from the role, leaving a vacancy open to lead the multi-billion dollar business.
Cyber security inevitably suffers when scares infect the populace. Covid-19 appears to be the most acute global crisis since the Second World War.
Microsoft is shaking up its online Teams video meetings with a new “Together mode” that places participants in a virtual auditorium.
- Cisco unveils Malaysian financing packages for Covid-19 struck SMEs
- Did Microsoft kill the wrong store?
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- Project OWL: IoT trying to hold connectivity together in disasters
- Services slump continues in Asia as market clings to ‘faster recovery’ hope
- Microsoft to auto upgrade some business and education PCs to Chromium Edge in August
- The unwavering optimism of Tim O'Reilly
- How data loss prevention software works and why businesses need it
- NTT takes digital aim in the Philippines, backed by new CEO
- Microsoft's Surface devices are now receiving Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- DXC merges Asia and A/NZ operations, unifies regional leadership
- Closing Microsoft Stores means more support and buying headaches for Windows users
The SolarWinds APJ business is largely driven by the channel, and the company relies on its Partner network to deliver value-added services to its customers.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?