Microsoft is ready to address the most significant shortcoming of Windows on ARM devices: the inability to run 64-bit code for X86 chips.
Microsoft has revealed a recent change it introduced likely caused a major outage, affecting users' access to multiple Microsoft 365 services.
Channel Choice voting for the upcoming Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2020 is now open, running until close of play on Friday 23 October.
Microsoft has suffered an outage of many of its cloud services, including Outlook and Teams. The workaround? Don't log out.
- CIOs well placed for business change post-pandemic
- Identity theft: why businesses make tempting targets
- Cisco turns out 25 high-threat security patches for IOS, IOS XE
- 5 ways agile devops teams can support IT service desks
- Microsoft debuts 85-inch Surface Hub 2S with more collaboration tools
- According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- Microsoft Teams gets custom layouts, new Together ‘scenes’
- Leadership expert Zoë Routh headlines Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards
- The worst version of Windows ever released?
- TCS aligns with the Department of Education, commits to enhancing Filipino tech skills
- Windows 10 upgrades are rarely useful, say IT admins
- Dell undertakes further redundancies
Digital transformation returns meaningful value back to the organisation - particularly those that are bold about their strategic vision.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?