Innovix Distribution has opened a new experience centre in Hong Kong, following relocation to Millennium City Phase 1 at Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
In the wake of the company's failed acquisition of Nokia's phone assets, Microsoft is reminding Windows 10 Mobile users that support ends this year.
IBM has reported higher sales in its newer businesses such as cloud, software and services, partially offsetting tapering sales in traditional divisions.
Colt Technology Services has partnered with Ingram Micro and Microsoft to launch Colt Intelligent Communications, leveraging the distributor’s CloudBlue platform.
- Vertiv opens first Southeast Asia training facility in Singapore
- Marketing to must have requirements
- Success for the HP channel in Asia looks like this
- Probe launched into Cebuana Lhuillier security breach
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Accenture: Singapore businesses value 'ethical and responsible' use of AI
- Matthew Oostveen exits as APJ CTO of Dell EMC
- Microsoft starts auto-update of Windows 10 1809 three months late
- Google ups prices for G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- Philippine financial provider breached, 900,000 clients exposed
- NTT: enterprise customers lacking hybrid cloud strategy
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?