Russian cyber security vendor, Group-IB, has reported a rise in cyber crime activity focused on Asia, and in particular Singapore.
VMware has appointed Uma Thana Balasingam as vice president of Partner Business across Asia Pacific and Japan, recruiting the channel veteran from Riverbed.
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Domo has had mixed fortunes since it went public in June 2018, surpassing analyst expectations but maintaining a high burn rate.
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Inside the new Cloudera Data Platform: vision, migration and roadmap
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi leverage intelligent cloud through Microsoft Azure
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- What next for SAP HANA?
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company, Dell, to benefit partners
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Avaya and Google delve deeper into contact centre AI
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Bank of Ayudhya CIO talks digital banking and outsourcing
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?