Dell Technologies beats analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue, boosted by workstation demand.
The experimental project addresses common pain points of developing, testing, and deploying microservices and distributed applications.
Datatec has flagged a resurgence within its global technology distribution business, touting a return to profitability for the company under which the Westcon-Comstor brand operates.
Red Hat’s Quarkus, a Kubernetes-native Java stack, is now supported on the Red Hat Runtimes platform for developing cloud-native applications.
- Workday Adaptive Planning now runs on Azure as Microsoft returns the favour
- Zoho looks to mimic the office for remote workers with user check-in, live video feeds
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Sharp IT budget cuts expected in wake of Covid-19
- Use of cloud collaboration tools surges and so do attacks
- HPE extends financial relief to Asian partners via distribution
- Wipro turns to channel, builds out partner program
- Enterprises look to SASE to bolster security for remote workers
- Tiki deploys Google Cloud in 24 days as Vietnamese commerce demand spikes
- Remember when open source was fun?
- Microsoft: Power Platform is for real developers, too
- IoT down on the farm: Drones and sensors for better yields
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?