Rimini Street is increasing efforts to expand capabilities across Southeast Asia in response to heightened customer demand across the region.
Partners with expertise in cyber risk, data science and software development are best placed to capitalise on increased customer demand.
VMware has unveiled plans to acquire specialist start-up Bitfusion to enhance modern application offerings at enterprise level.
Dell Technologies has honoured its top-performing channel partners across South Asia following a strong year of growth through the channel.
- Palo Alto strikes distribution deal with Ingram Micro in Hong Kong
- CyberArk rolls out new partner incentives to drive channel growth
- Mobile struggles as device shipments face decline
- Assessing the worst types of DNS attacks
- Synchrony Global secures new SAP Concur status in Southeast Asia
- Microsoft tells enterprises to be on Edge
- Symantec warns of rise in targeted ransomware attacks
- Innovix on-boards Deskera and LogMeIn in Singapore
- Viettel creates digital subsidiary in Vietnam
- Microsoft starts Windows 10's 1803-to-1903 forced upgrade
- Tele-centre Services turns to NTT and Cisco to enhance customer experience
- 8x8 snaps up Singapore-based Wavecell in $125M deal
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?