Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
Cloud HM has achieved VMware Cloud Verified status amid plans to roll out additional services to support increased enterprise demand in Thailand.
IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Partners ‘critical’ to accelerated digital transformation beyond COVID-19
- Software developer hiring outlook for 2021
- How to unleash the power of Python sets
- RIP old-school Internet: Chrome 88 lays Flash and FTP to rest
- Perpetual software licences in Microsoft’s CSP program enter general availability
- Cognizant boosts global software dev capability with Magenic acquisition
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Google to cut off other Chromium-based browsers from access to services such as Sync
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- Infosys granted Google Cloud partner data and analytics specialisation
All the tools you need to become the go-to technology partner for Cloud and HCI. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?