Cyber security mesh, AI engineering, and distributed cloud services are among the top trends that Gartner says will shape future enterprise IT operations.
Data architects visualise and design an organisation's enterprise data management framework, aligned with enterprise strategy and business architecture.
Insights from data and machine learning algorithms can be invaluable, but mistakes can cost you reputation, revenue, or even lives.
With 2020 being understandably quiet on the tech corporate acquisitions front, news of Tibco buying Information Builders was arguably unexpected.
- Azul unveils migration services from Oracle Java
- Accenture and ServiceNow join forces to launch digital transformation group
- 4 C programming courses for every skill level
- Machine learning in network management has promise, challenges
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Microsoft Blazor gains Infragistic UI toolkit support
- Microsoft previews Edge browser on Linux
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
- Microsoft rolls out second update re-run, Windows 10 20H2
- Rackspace targets 25% Singapore headcount growth, sizes up ASEAN expansion
- Smart rolls out IoT enterprise services in the Philippines, backed by Nokia
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?