Android Open Source Project has adopted Rust programming language for use in new Android OS development, citing memory safety advantages.
MMC Corporation has embarked on a transformation across five of its port facilities in partnership with software solutions provider Ramco Systems.
PGC has selected Qualtrics to help enhance customer experience levels, rolling out the vendor’s CustomerXM platform to bolster service offerings.
Blazeclan has partnered with Apptio to provide cloud cost optimisation solutions to enterprise customers across Asia Pacific.
- Acknowledging the pesky reality of multi-cloud
- Microsoft open sources C# standards work
- VST ECS teams up with SAS in Malaysia
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- Arista Networks adds cloud, automation features
- Microsoft unveils its own Java distribution
- Tim Cook isn’t always right, but his Facebook fight is right on
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- Searce steps into new managed services territory with Google Cloud
- Singapore Airlines touches down with Salesforce and Capgemini in “major revamp” of customer systems
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?