As Microsoft shuts down Windows 7, it has an opportunity to move Windows into a new era—and it could take a few lessons from Apple.
You don’t have to back up everything about every container, but it’s important to back up configurations.
Listen, I get it. Windows 7 has worked really well. After the Vista fiasco, you were so happy to get a decent version of Windows.
In assessing the channel landscape - locally, regionally and globally - partners are gearing up for another year of frenzied M&A activity.
- The race to integrate crypto into global banking is real
- LogMeIn reveals latest partner integrations and marketplace
- What is security's role in digital transformation?
- Lenovo locks in channel for data centre growth
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- Seven high points of Windows 7
- Microsoft to Windows 7: beat it, you bum
- HPE appoints new Singapore leader
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
- Google Cloud to offer IBM Power Systems
- Cloud Comrade makes Singapore SME pitch with Google Cloud
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?