New research shows that attackers use APIs to automate credential stuffing attacks. The financial sector is particularly vulnerable.
Microsoft intends to roll out two syncing features – including one that link up browser add-ons between copies of Edge on multiple devices.
Accenture, Deloitte, EY, IBM, NTT, TCS, Trustwave and Verizon have been recognised as “leaders” in an expanding managed security services market.
Dell Technologies has unveiled plans to sell off security vendor RSA following agreement of a US$2 billion deal with Symphony Technology Group.
- Dump Windows 7 already! Jeez!
- Apple will miss Q2 forecasted revenue due to coronavirus
- VMware recruits F5 talent to drive regional partner sales
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- Microsoft springs last-minute demand on buyers of Windows 7 after-expiration support
- Can you put your trust in AIops?
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- AWS launches WorkSpaces client for Windows and Mac
- Oracle v. Google Java copyright battle enters final round
- What to expect in Microsoft's new Windows 10 20H1 release, due soon
- As coronavirus worsens, is now the time to pitch collaboration vendors?
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?