As ethernet-based networks continue to evolve, two industry groups recently announced plans to take it to yet another level.
Cisco has forecast first quarter revenue and profit below Wall Street estimates and laid out a restructuring plan, as clients hold back spending.
New Relic has appointed Ben Goodman as senior vice president of ASEAN, India, Greater Hong Kong and Korea, recruiting the industry executive from Adobe.
Google has rescinded several deadlines set earlier this year on ending Chrome apps, giving the format until mid-2022 before pulling all support.
- Cloud Comrade masters AWS migration, supported by SAP expertise
- $5.73 return for every $1 spent on Google Cloud: Asian partners gear up for revenue growth
- Slack talks up security with new encryption options
- How to package Python apps with BeeWare Briefcase
- How to choose a cloud machine learning platform
- Mozilla lays off 250, says pandemic 'significantly impacted revenue'
- Item-level vs. image-level back-up: Why it’s best to use a combo
- For data scientists, drudgery is still job #1
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2020
- How AI can create self-driving data centres
- Why MongoDB is ‘fundamentally better’ for developers
- All roads lead to cloud as partners kick-start ASEAN recovery efforts
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?