Channel Asia is proud to announce the winners of the inaugural Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a leading line-up of businesses in ASEAN.
Analytics platform vendor Tableau has unveiled a new global partner program which it will roll out in phases over the next 12 months.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has acquired distirbutor Tech Data for US$130 per share effectively valuing the deal at US$5.4 billion.
The latest version of Windows 10 is little more than a rerun of the May version of the operating system, though it does offer a ...
- Juniper aims to ease wired, wireless, multi-cloud management
- Citrix appoints new global channel chief
- Linux, containers, Kubernetes the standard for IT’s next era: IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- NTT Data trials blockchain in Thai paperless trade project
- Asian cloud spend races towards $250B mark
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- Cisco forges tighter SD-WAN links to Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
- Microsoft sets January launch for its second-chance Edge
- DXC deepens VMware offering through multi-cloud managed services
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?