Microsoft has issued a support reprieve to Exchange Server 2010, continuing to service the on-premises enterprise software for an extra nine months.
Singapore Airlines has selected VMware to enhance employee experience at a digital level through the deployment of Workspace ONE.
Microsoft has signed an agreement with Sinar Mas Land to convert BSD into a smart city, calling on channel partners to provide specialised solutions.
Nominations are closing soon for the inaugural Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2019, with the deadline for submissions set at Monday 16 September.
- Astra Daihatsu Motor reduces downtime through PT Nagitec and Commvault
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Assessing HPE's vision for the intelligent edge
- Enterprise WLAN market pins growth hopes on network refresh cycle
- AT&T tightens up transformation plans with Tech Mahindra
- Is Google Cloud eyeing up Nutanix?
- Microsoft did it: Windows 10 now powers over half of the world's PCs
- Microsoft streamlines next build as Windows 10 update nears
- Accenture unveils Google Cloud practice in Indonesia
- Microsoft rolls out new Surface Hub through select Singapore partners
- Dell and HPE tied as server market stumbles
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?