Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
Aruba is prioritising the delivery of business continuity solutions across Southeast Asia as Covid-19 challenges continue to rise, supported by channel partners.
The conga line around secure-access service edge, continues to grow with Juniper Networks becoming the latest to join the dance.
While the first quarter saw PC sales plunge, both Gartner and IDC reported a big positive swing as quarantined workers bought PCs and Chromebooks.
- Covid-19 hits SD-WAN, data centre gear but enterprise network impact varies
- Dell channel chief Joyce Mullen exits vendor
- Social engineering hacks weaken cyber security during the pandemic
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE GreenLake
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- Cisco unveils Malaysian financing packages for Covid-19 struck SMEs
- Veeam continues Southeast Asia drive with new regional leader
- Did Microsoft kill the wrong store?
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- Project OWL: IoT trying to hold connectivity together in disasters
- Full network automation isn’t ready, but current tools can still help
- Services slump continues in Asia as market clings to ‘faster recovery’ hope
The SolarWinds APJ business is largely driven by the channel, and the company relies on its Partner network to deliver value-added services to its customers.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?