Criminals have stolen about US$1.2 billion in crypto-currencies since 2017, as bitcoin's popularity has put the spotlight on the unregulated sector.
Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
- Singaporean CEOs chase growth, but digital reality beckons
- Singapore authority to help local businesses mitigate tech security threats
- Fujitsu taps Veritas for software-defined storage offering
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
- Could cloud cast a shadow over Dell's bottom line?
- Cyber threat could risk six per cent of Singapore GDP
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Cost-savings theme pervades IBM storage news
- World Wide Technology eyes regional expansion with new Singapore office
- Extreme Networks puts 140 APAC distributors under review