Airtrunk is set to ramp up its expansion across Asia Pacific after Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets closed an acquisition deal for an 88 per ...
Veritas has unveiled a fresh round of channel program enhancements designed to incentivise partner growth and profitability.
Amid the business chaos Covid-19 is causing, IBM has set its course by installing Arvind Krishna as CEO and Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst as ...
BDX has acquired a data centre location previously owned by Telstra, as the Hong Kong-based content exchange platform expands into Singapore.
- How CIOs can help in the fight against Covid-19
- IBM CEO: ‘We have to win the architectural battle in cloud’
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- HP tackles pandemic conditions with new partner and customer relief initiatives
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- The bulk update behind Google Cloud’s global service disruptions
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Attack campaign hits thousands of Microsoft SQL servers for two years
- Covid-19 bites as Zerto terminates all Asia Pacific employees
- The ins and outs of high-performance computing as a service
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?