Apple has never waited this long into a new year to announce something new. But these are difficult times.
HP has donated 112 units of PCs, monitors and computer accessories at Dataran Kota Iskandar to help support vaccination program efforts in Johor.
Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
A new rumours says the new iPad Pro will arrive last week with little fanfare, no event, and no other products alongside it.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise partners up with GLC in the Philippines
- Microsoft stirs up server soup in effort to be cool
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
- AWS Snowball Edge Compute Optimised offering comes to Singapore
- Tim Cook not planning on staying with Apple through the decade
- Google silicon could make Pixel the biggest iPhone competitor
- Judge approves new MacBook lawsuit, says Apple had 'exclusive knowledge' of defects
- Intel reveals Rocket Lake's secrets in Reddit 'ask me anything'
- Maxis delivers managed laptop offering in partnership with Microsoft
- Cisco streamlines and upgrades SASE bundle
As workplaces transition beyond the “stop-gap” solution of remote work as a direct response to the pandemic, and start to look at remote work as a strategic opportunity, CIOs will be challenged to ensure that the IT environment allows for a truly seamless and productive remote working environment.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?