As Microsoft shuts down Windows 7, it has an opportunity to move Windows into a new era—and it could take a few lessons from Apple.
Cloud IT infrastructure revenue fell for the second consecutive quarter in the three months ending September 2019, but still outstripped revenue from non-cloud IT infrastructure.
Listen, I get it. Windows 7 has worked really well. After the Vista fiasco, you were so happy to get a decent version of Windows.
In assessing the channel landscape - locally, regionally and globally - partners are gearing up for another year of frenzied M&A activity.
- Lenovo locks in channel for data centre growth
- Inroads opened for HP’s PC rivals amid Xerox uncertainty
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- How to deal with the impact of digital transformation on networks
- Microsoft extends security updates for Windows Server 2008, but only through Azure
- Equinix puts pedal to bare metal with Packet acquisition
- Seven high points of Windows 7
- Serverless computing: ready or not?
- The PC market, once left for dead, actually grew during 2019
- Microsoft to Windows 7: beat it, you bum
- HPE appoints new Singapore leader
- Rumours mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?