White-box switches outfitted with independent network operating systems solutions have seen only limited adoption in leading enterprise IT shops.
Check Point has appointed Ingram Micro as a distributor in Singapore and Malaysia as the security vendor expands reach through the channel.
Leading-edge technologies, including intent-based storage management, promise to change the way IT organisations store, manage and use data.
Ingram Micro has promoted Diego Utge to the roles of executive vice president and group president of Asia Pacific.
- IoT in 2020: The awkward teenage years
- HP rejects Xerox bid, this time
- FPT Software unveils mega Vietnam campus, targets 30,000 in headcount
- Microsoft shows off hybrid cloud management and cloud analytics tools at Ignite
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: and the winners are…
- Dell reveals new service offering, autonomous infrastructure system
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- Microsoft (finally) delivers service pack-like Windows 10 1909
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will ship in December
- IBM: ‘Mac users are happier and more productive’
- Linux, containers, Kubernetes the standard for IT’s next era: IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
- Do businesses need a chief mobility officer? (spoiler alert: nope)
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?