Singapore has experienced yet another breach, only this time it is the Singapore Red Cross, which saw the personal data of 4,297 people compromised.
IT services and solutions provider HTC Global Services has moved into a new office on the 22nd floor of Q Sentral, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Hong Kong-based service provider HGC is set to collaborate with Salesforce and Enxoo to improve customer experience by optimising interactions.
A newly found vulnerability allows remote exploits using the Remote Desktop Protocol to gain full access to systems with no authentication.
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
- Competition makes cloud gains but AWS reigns supreme
- Coming to Windows 10: more browsers, not fewer
- 150 new jobs as Oracle unveils cloud hub in Malaysia
- David Webster departs from Dell EMC
- HyalRoute wins billion-dollar contract with ICT agency in Philippines
- SAS partners with AWS to launch first data centre in Singapore
- Inside AWS, ASEAN, cloud and the channel
- Telenor and Axiata explore mega-merger in Asia
- Microsoft will demote Internet Explorer to a 'mode' inside Edge
- Most Asian partners are walking dead, here’s how to change
- Regional service providers well ahead on 5G rollout
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?