An industry call for innovation has been launched by the cyber security agency of Singapore (CSA) and TNB Ventures, targeting solution providers.
KPMG has signed a one-year agreement with Arctic Security in Singapore in an effort to boost regional security talent.
EY has acquired Malaysian organisation Xynapse for an undisclosed amount, expanding the advisory firm’s identity and access management business across the region.
The CEO of Toshiba Memory has brushed aside concerns about falling memory chip prices and reaffirmed the company's plan to go public.
- Singapore to invest $30M in new regional cyber security training centre
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens to businesses via Dynamics 365
- DXC prepping Philippines analytics migration factory for Microsoft Azure
- Trend Micro address regional challenges with managed security service launch
- NetBridge to distribute SecureCircle’s security solutions across APAC
- Dimension Data appoints new CEO in Singapore
- Renault-Nissan adopts Android in coup for Google
- NPCore signs a distribution agreement with Singapore’s Duo Spark
- Carlsberg seeks digital transformation through Vietnam’s FPT
- Singtel’s Trustwave bolsters regional threat intelligence capability
- Microsoft grows regional AI capability through two Shanghai innovation hubs
- Veeam apologises for data leak, blames human error
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
Channel comes together in Singapore as Ingram Micro One launches
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers