Cisco is making it possible to run, manage, automate and secure wired and wireless networks all on top of a single operating system.
Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
Apple will employ trafficking survivors to work in its retails stores after winning an international award for helping end modern slavery.
The Hong Kong Broadband Network has taken the step of investing heavily in training and certifications as well as expanding its partner ecosystem.
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Prominent managers loaded up on Apple before recent tumble
- Cisco to end Services Partner Program in channel revamp
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in Asia?
- Hong Kong’s HGC partners with African service provider in cloud service expansion
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- Cisco’s Webex Teams gets BroadCloud Calling integration
- Malaysia could host Kaspersky Lab's next transparency centre
- Russian security vendor Group-IB to relocate global HQ to Singapore
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Cisco integrates cloud security programs with SD-WAN network
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One