Innovix Distribution has signed an agreement with Dropsuite to enhance security capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 through the channel.
Microsoft has issued a support reprieve to Exchange Server 2010, continuing to service the on-premises enterprise software for an extra nine months.
Singapore Airlines has selected VMware to enhance employee experience at a digital level through the deployment of Workspace ONE.
Microsoft has signed an agreement with Sinar Mas Land to convert BSD into a smart city, calling on channel partners to provide specialised solutions.
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- Astra Daihatsu Motor reduces downtime through PT Nagitec and Commvault
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- What we know so far about the unusual Windows 10 1909
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Assessing HPE's vision for the intelligent edge
- AT&T tightens up transformation plans with Tech Mahindra
- Is Google Cloud eyeing up Nutanix?
- Microsoft did it: Windows 10 now powers over half of the world's PCs
- Microsoft streamlines next build as Windows 10 update nears
- Accenture unveils Google Cloud practice in Indonesia
- Microsoft rolls out new Surface Hub through select Singapore partners
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?