IT admins can now force a feature upgrade onto a Windows 10 machine even in the face of a Microsoft attempt to block the system.
Secure access services edge is a young, cloud-based architecture that shows promise, but the elements that make it up differ depending on who’s selling it.
The varying network needs of IoT devices may force enterprises to master many connectivity technologies.
It’s now been two months since Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey announced that he was stepping down from the company he co-founded 11 years ago.
- Cisco fortifies and simplifies security portfolio with eye toward cloud, zero trust
- Apple somehow sold $9B in Macs last quarter
- Windows Insider build 20246 removes features amid roadmap questions
- Pure Storage puts techies at centre of new partner program
- Cisco removes partner shackles with channel overhaul
- Australia’s Exigo Tech sets up shop in Singapore
- Microsoft expands anti-Internet Explorer tack, compels 1000 sites to open in Edge
- Tech Mahindra boosts A/NZ presence with Momenton and Tenzing acquisitions
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
- Intel: Tiger Lake notebook PC demand has doubled since April
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
Building security solutions in a way that addresses the way people are using IT, without adding siloes, is important. But it’s just as important for security specialists to refresh and retrain staff on the safe use of technology, educate them on how to access the business network, and develop strong new policies around the technology used to access that network.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?