BlackBerry has raised its bets on artificial intelligence and cyber security with the $1.4 billion purchase of machine-learning specialists Cylance.
EY has expanded its digital consultancy practice across APAC with the acquisition of Adelphi Digital Consulting Group across Singapore and Australia.
Cyber security vendor Forcepoint has revealed seven cyber security predictions for 2019 as part of its latest report.
Cisco is making it possible to run, manage, automate and secure wired and wireless networks all on top of a single operating system.
- Dell sweetens VMware tracking stock offer with higher price, board seat
- Apple to employ trafficking survivors in efforts to eradicate slave labour
- HKBN aims to become Hong Kong's most cloud-proficient telecom firm
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Prominent managers loaded up on Apple before recent tumble
- Cisco to end Services Partner Program in channel revamp
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in Asia?
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- Hong Kong’s HGC partners with African service provider in cloud service expansion
- Cisco’s Webex Teams gets BroadCloud Calling integration
- Malaysia could host Kaspersky Lab's next transparency centre
- Russian security vendor Group-IB to relocate global HQ to Singapore
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One