IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
Future CEO Pat Gelsinger spoke during the vendor's fourth-quarter 2020 conference call, outlining his plans to return Intel to greatness.
IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
Intel reported strong profits and revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020, driven by record pandemic-fuelled PC sales of 33 per cent.
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- New Intel CPU-level threat detection capabilities target ransomware
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Businesses grow in-house networking expertise to meet new challenges
- Pandemic rebound? PC shipments post biggest upswing in a decade
- SuperNap sizes up SD-WAN potential in Thailand, rolls out Cisco
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Gelsinger's return to Intel 'is like Steve Jobs' second tour of duty at Apple'
- Workplace exec on employee productivity, app plans for 2021
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?