Retail giant Walmart has entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft for wider use of cloud and artificial intelligence technology.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
A three per cent year-over-year increase in PC shipments is being pegged to renewed demand in the business market.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- Xerox explores sale of leasing finance unit
- Early indications show PC shipment growth for first time in six years
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- US clears hurdle to lifting ban on China's ZTE
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- Mimecast acquires Ataata to boost cyber training credentials
- Windows 10 adoption set to impact devices market
- AT&T snaps up AlienVault in SMB security push
- Microsoft strengthens Southeast Asia play with new markets leader
- EY set to launch Singapore innovation centre by Q4
Lenovo’s Data Centre Group Director for the APAC region, Han Chon, says acting on partner feedback is core to his strategy to take the company to the next level.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch