Russian cyber security vendor, Group-IB, has reported a rise in cyber crime activity focused on Asia, and in particular Singapore.
VMware has appointed Uma Thana Balasingam as vice president of Partner Business across Asia Pacific and Japan, recruiting the channel veteran from Riverbed.
The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
- Finland to investigate Nokia-branded phones after data breach report
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Inside the new Cloudera Data Platform: vision, migration and roadmap
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi leverage intelligent cloud through Microsoft Azure
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?