Cisco has upgraded core software packages to help customers manage, control and automate functions in hybrid and multi-cloud data centre environments.
Cisco has unveiled plans to consolidate more than a dozen separate partner programs into one single program during the next 12-18 months, forming part of ...
Exigo Tech has joined the ranks of Australian tech players choosing to expand their operations internationally amid the global pandemic, with the company setting up ...
Tech Mahindra is building up its A/NZ digital services presence with the double acquisition of Melbourne-based Momenton and New Zealand’s Tenzing.
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
- Illumio re-jigs channel strategy across Asia Pacific
- Verizon deals with Microsoft and Nokia, eyes Asia amid plans to make private 5G easier
- Machine learning in network management has promise, challenges
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
- Smart rolls out IoT enterprise services in the Philippines, backed by Nokia
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- How the Gap embraced the edge
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- Cisco targets WAN edge with new router family
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
Find out why channel partners play a direct and critical role in the success of any load balancing implementation project.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?