Partners with expertise in cyber risk, data science and software development are best placed to capitalise on increased customer demand.
VMware has unveiled plans to acquire specialist start-up Bitfusion to enhance modern application offerings at enterprise level.
Dell Technologies has honoured its top-performing channel partners across South Asia following a strong year of growth through the channel.
Palo Alto Networks has appointed Ingram Micro as a distributor in Hong Kong as part of plans to scale security offerings through the channel.
- Assessing the worst types of DNS attacks
- Symantec warns of rise in targeted ransomware attacks
- Tele-centre Services turns to NTT and Cisco to enhance customer experience
- 8x8 snaps up Singapore-based Wavecell in $125M deal
- Logicalis unveils new HQ in Malaysia amid digital drive
- Sony overhauls network infrastructure with Orange Business Services
- Keeping pace with customer innovation: what’s the Singapore partner play?
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- FPT makes strategic investment in home IoT specialist Homa Techs
- Accenture looks to the future with new CEO
- Pure Storage revamps distribution model in APJ
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?