VMware has appointed Venkatesh Murali as new channel leader of Nascent and Vietnam, amid plans to drive partner growth through Southeast Asia.
Cisco Internet Report prognosticates M2M, 5G, WiFi, broadband impact by 2023.
Network and application performance vendor, Riverbed has appointed Frank Ong as its regional vice president of A/NZ along with Richard Steranka as APJ leader.
Google Cloud has acquired mainframe migration specialist Cornerstone Technology, which it claims will become a central element in its efforts to drag mainframe workloads onto ...
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Multi-cloud, security integration drive massive SD-WAN adoption
- Dell sells off RSA in $2B deal
- VMware recruits F5 talent to drive regional partner sales
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- Arista snatches-up SDN-pioneer Big Switch Networks
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
- Coronavirus cancels Cisco Live in Melbourne
- Singtel and SPH Magazines hit as Singapore issues $66K in data breach fines
- Microsoft steps up, donates cash and tech to help fight coronavirus
- Microsoft strengthens Asian channel team with NZ leader
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?