Innovix Distribution has opened a new experience centre in Hong Kong, following relocation to Millennium City Phase 1 at Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
IBM has reported higher sales in its newer businesses such as cloud, software and services, partially offsetting tapering sales in traditional divisions.
Colt Technology Services has partnered with Ingram Micro and Microsoft to launch Colt Intelligent Communications, leveraging the distributor’s CloudBlue platform.
Vertiv has opened its first Southeast Asian training academy in Singapore, aiming to technically equip partners, customers and engineers.
- Marketing to must have requirements
- Probe launched into Cebuana Lhuillier security breach
- Accenture: Singapore businesses value 'ethical and responsible' use of AI
- NTT launches Microsoft Azure Stack offering in Singapore
- Matthew Oostveen exits as APJ CTO of Dell EMC
- M&A activity in the data centre rises, tops $16B
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- Philippine financial provider breached, 900,000 clients exposed
- NTT: enterprise customers lacking hybrid cloud strategy
- Dimension Data deploys Genesys in Agoda travel agency deal
- Vodafone pays IBM $550M in 5G driven cloud services deal
- CenturyLink launches security operations centre in Singapore
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?