Cloud technology, networking, mobility, communications and security are set to be the top areas of IT action in the ASEAN region this year.
The global technology sector has seen M&A activity accelerate during the COVID-19 pandemic in the second half of 2020, putting a spotlight on tech companies ...
For women starting out in tech, adopting a proactive stance to seek out mentors and create female connections ranks as standout career advice.
NCS has launched NEXT Shenzhen Innovation Centre in China amid plans to help enterprise customers accelerate digital transformation agendas.
- Businesses grow in-house networking expertise to meet new challenges
- 4 ways attackers exploit hosted services: What admins need to know
- SuperNap sizes up SD-WAN potential in Thailand, rolls out Cisco
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Gelsinger's return to Intel 'is like Steve Jobs' second tour of duty at Apple'
- Cisco and Acacia make up with $4.5B acquisition pact
- SASE check-list: 7 key evaluation criteria
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Cisco adds to Nexus data centre management software
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Global hardware infrastructure market reaches ‘tipping point’ towards cloud
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?