VMware has pumped out a key version of its core networking software with over 100 new features and added security and application support.
The sophisticated botnet also has high persistence and is capable of delivering different types of malware in addition to launching DDoS attacks.
HPE has designated more than US$2 billion in financing to help customers overcome cash flow and liquidity challenges related to Covid-19.
IDG has announced the launch of Covid-19 Central, a centralised resource designed to help partners access informative and educational content in relation to the pandemic.
- Airtrunk to step up APAC expansion after Macquarie-backed buy
- Automation helps network providers weather coronavirus disruptions
- New IBM leaders prepare for hybrid cloud battles ahead
- Big Data Exchange snaps up Singapore data centre from Telstra
- How CIOs can help in the fight against Covid-19
- IBM CEO: ‘We have to win the architectural battle in cloud’
- Cisco goes after wireless IoT with Fluidmesh acquisition
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- SASE might be better than VPNs for quickly ramping up remote access
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- Weakness in Zoom for macOS allows local attackers to hijack camera and microphone
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?