Citrix has entered into a partnership with Microsoft to provide Citrix SD-WAN solution as the on-ramp to Azure, for the new Azure Virtual WAN service.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Shares of Cisco and other network equipment makers have fallen after a report that AWS was considering selling its own network switches.
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- Microsoft strengthens Southeast Asia play with new markets leader
- EY set to launch Singapore innovation centre by Q4
- HPE devises plan to mitigate impact of US and China trade war
- Is the market ready for hardware-as-a-service?
- Singtel outage still not resolved according to Singapore residents
- How to plan for migration to Windows Server 2019
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
- Ex-Intel executive departs Google as chipmaker searches for CEO
- Google cloud storage gets a boost with managed NAS service
Lenovo’s Data Centre Group Director for the APAC region, Han Chon, says acting on partner feedback is core to his strategy to take the company to the next level.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch