Cisco is significantly spreading its ACI technology to help customers grow and control hybrid, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments.
Microsoft has signed an agreement with Sinar Mas Land to convert BSD into a smart city, calling on channel partners to provide specialised solutions.
Nominations are closing soon for the inaugural Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2019, with the deadline for submissions set at Monday 16 September.
Looking to support ever-increasing workloads, Cisco has pumped up the speed and intelligence of its storage area networking family.
- Astra Daihatsu Motor reduces downtime through PT Nagitec and Commvault
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Assessing HPE's vision for the intelligent edge
- Enterprise WLAN market pins growth hopes on network refresh cycle
- AT&T tightens up transformation plans with Tech Mahindra
- Is Google Cloud eyeing up Nutanix?
- Accenture unveils Google Cloud practice in Indonesia
- Dell and HPE tied as server market stumbles
- Commvault splashes out $225M on storage specialist Hedvig
- Through Pivotal and Carbon Black, VMware enters new territory
- IoT security essentials: Physical, network, software
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?