Dropping hardware prices, 5G boost business internet-of-things deployments; technical complexity encourages partnerships.
Accenture, TCS, and Cognizant remain atop an IT service provider market marked by a return to growth, according to Everest Group’s fourth annual rankings.
Ingram Micro has achieved global recognition from Dell Technologies, following a strong year of channel growth across Asia Pacific, Greater China and Latin America.
IT services giant HCL left employee passwords exposed online, as well as customer project details, all without any form of authentication.
- Most Asian partners are walking dead, here’s how to change
- Is it time to lose the channel labels?
- How to differentiate as a distributor in Asia
- Why Malaysia is uniquely vulnerable to cyber attacks, according to Microsoft
- DXC acquires services centre from Sime Darby in Malaysia
- Hackers try to breach Singapore cloud servers over 310,000 times
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Ingram Micro surpassed $50B in sales during 2018
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- 96% of Singapore-based businesses breached in 2018
- Why partners must think differently about marketing
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?