The varying network needs of IoT devices may force enterprises to master many connectivity technologies.
Cyber security mesh, AI engineering, and distributed cloud services are among the top trends that Gartner says will shape future enterprise IT operations.
Gartner forecasts everything from digital moves to DNA storage and social interactions will impact businesses in the near future.
A remote IT workforce, distributed cloud services, and core modernisation efforts are driving changes in enterprise infrastructure and operations teams.
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- How to sustain IT workplace culture — without the workplace
- BizOps Manifesto urges business-tech alignment
- Half of all virtual appliances have outdated software and serious vulnerabilities
- Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
- What 5G brings to IoT today and tomorrow
- No, you don’t have to run like Google
- Why B2B sales pros need to brush up on digital channels
- Women in ICT Awards: Honouring female tech leaders in ASEAN
Building security solutions in a way that addresses the way people are using IT, without adding siloes, is important. But it’s just as important for security specialists to refresh and retrain staff on the safe use of technology, educate them on how to access the business network, and develop strong new policies around the technology used to access that network.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?