Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Xerox is considering the sale of a leasing unit that lends money to customers to rent printers and equipment, to make itself more attractive to ...
Ingram Micro will host more than 1200 channel leaders from across Asia Pacific in August, as part of a newly launched regional conference held in ...
Sure, it’s not a new concept. But the solution hasn’t exactly taken off like a rocket ship, either. So, is it going to? Maybe.
- Ingram Micro targets growth through simplified managed print services
- Accenture’s “new” tech investments pay off
- Examining the future channel emerging across Asia
- Xerox could walk away from Fujifilm, and go alone in Asia
- Intel CEO resigns over relationship with employee
- How Westcon-Comstor is capitalising on a changing Asian channel
- Top 10 most difficult tech jobs for customers to fill
- How can channel partners become more profitable in 2018?
- ASEAN partners shine on Microsoft’s global stage
- Spending on new technologies set to accelerate across Asia
- Finance sector most vulnerable as Asia Pacific comes under attack
- Singaporean CEOs chase growth, but digital reality beckons
Lenovo’s General Manager – Lenovo DCG, ASEAN, Han Chon, says any company that tries to be all things to all people is doomed to fail. To avoid this pitfall, Lenovo taps into the diversity of its partners.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch