Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
Impact, detection, response, and ongoing fallout from the attack on SolarWinds' Orion remote IT management software.
Angelic Gibson and Christina Quaine are bridging the gap between IT and security by drawing on their experiences as women rising up in IT.
Francis Choo has unveiled plans to transition out of his current role as chief country executive of ASEAN and Hong Kong at Ingram Micro.
- Tech Data combines with Synnex Corp in $7.2B mega-merger
- CSO's guide to the worst and most notable ransomware attacks
- Knowledge management for agile and devops teams
- HP teams up with Intel and Lazada to launch virtual showroom in Singapore
- Work-from-home security lessons from the pandemic
- 7 challenges women face in getting ahead in IT
- Windows 10's latest update appears to cause BSODs when printing
- Cyber security in 2021: Stopping the madness
- Microsoft ignites cloud wars in Indonesia, unveils first data centre region
- What is business process analysis? A methodology for improving process
- Malaysia green-lights hyperscale data centre builds as cloud giants take aim
- What’s next for remote workers? A virtual ‘water cooler’
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?