Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
Sweeping job cuts impacting the newly acquired CA Technologies have allegedly reached Asia Pacific, as speculation mounts over the future of regional operations.
Russian vendor Group-IB is set to move its global HQ to Singapore by the end of 2018, after entering the Southeast Asian market only three ...
A Singapore-based subsidiary of AGC Networks has signed an agreement to acquire Black Box, in a deal worth an estimated US$16.4 million.
- All govt agencies in Indonesia to appoint a CIO, presidential decree mandates
- How does Accenture create vendor alliances?
- Google hears protesters, changes sexual harassment policies
- 70% of MSPs set to enter M&A activity
- Sophos steers channel towards security services
- Oracle bolsters Singapore’s talent economy through cloud alliance
- Is BlackBerry about to buy Cylance for $1.5B?
- ConnectWise pivots partners towards security services
- Vietnam wants 50% of social media users on domestic platforms by 2020
- Microsoft: Singapore among world’s best in dealing with tech support scams
- Dimension Data CEO to head up combined NTT business
- Why is Thailand dubbed a 'start-up nation'?
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One