IoT devices configured in a wireless mesh network can be quickly deployed to provide basic connections when natural disasters knock out traditional links.
Investment in IT services is forecast to slow further across Asia Pacific during the remainder of 2020, triggered by “worsening economies”.
For better or worse, Tim O’Reilly has become known as something of an oracle for the technology industry in his 40-year career.
NTT has appointed Ireen Catane as CEO of the Philippines amid plans to drive digital transformation adoption across the market.
- DXC merges Asia and A/NZ operations, unifies regional leadership
- Freshly acquired Tech Data gets set to pump $750M into digital transformation
- Nimble tech start-ups find ways to navigate the pandemic
- AI is now a C-suite imperative
- Business model changes required as enterprise enters recovery phase in Malaysia
- Ingram Micro boosts Asian investment through advanced solutions strategy
- Data security risks threaten approval of Chinese undersea cable plan between US and Hong Kong
- Ripple20 flaws can be patched but still threaten IoT devices
- Dell mulls spinning off VMware stake: report
- Google Cloud goes live in Indonesia, launches landmark Jakarta region
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- German automative supplier Schaeffler turns to FPT amid digitalisation plans in Vietnam
The SolarWinds APJ business is largely driven by the channel, and the company relies on its Partner network to deliver value-added services to its customers.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?