Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
CEOs in Singapore are optimistic about future growth prospects but remain grounded by the realities of digital transformation and cyber security threats.
The importance of collaboration in the channel is heightening as customer demands change, as outlined during the launch of Channel Asia.
Increased competition is nothing new, but none have been as formidable as this as the titans of industry cast a very long shadow across the ...
- Veeam outlines path to profitability for Asian channel
- Partner portals are a pain, here’s how to fix them
- Less is more for vendors planning partner QBRs
- The 7 fundamentals of IT consultant success
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Arowana Consulting partners with Avaya to target industry sectors
- Win a trip to Australia with Channel Asia
- Growth drives CEO agenda as channel prepares to capitalise
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Tech insights and analysis on show at Channel Asia launch event
- Why vendors must improve channel marketing
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age