IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
Channel Asia is proud to announce winners of the Innovation Awards in 2020, featuring a leading and diverse line-up of partners, vendors, distributors and individuals ...
The global technology sector has seen M&A activity accelerate during the COVID-19 pandemic in the second half of 2020, putting a spotlight on tech companies ...
NCS has launched NEXT Shenzhen Innovation Centre in China amid plans to help enterprise customers accelerate digital transformation agendas.
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- DXC acquisition expected to bring Atos gain — but not without pain
- State of Innovation: Power line-up of CIOs outline strategic priorities in Southeast Asia
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- How agile development teams use value streams
- FPT Software builds Global Delivery Centre in Hyderabad, targets 1000 services jobs
- Introducing Channel Asia State of Innovation
- Digital transformation projects ‘vital’ in 2021
- SolarWinds supply chain attack explained: Why organisations were not prepared
- NTT replaces retiring Jason Goodall with new CEO
All the tools you need to become the go-to technology partner for Cloud and HCI. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?