If 2018 was the year of the data breach, the thinking among IT pros is that this will be the year companies take concrete steps ...
Asian businesses looking to drive revenue growth will only consider partnering with consulting firms that combine strategy, creativity, and IT services.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
The PDPC has levied fines on both the IHiS and SingHealth after breaching data protection obligations under the personal data protection act.
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Why are businesses relocating data centres to Southeast Asia?
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- AI-assisted imposters, IoT and crypto-jacking: cyber security in 2019
- DXC drops $2B to acquire software development specialists
- 5G versus 4G: how speed, latency and application support differ
- Ingram Micro up for sale, talks underway
- Deloitte makes double leadership change in Singapore and Myanmar
- IT solutions provider Medidata honoured at Singapore awards
- Accenture just made seven acquisitions in 12 days
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?