Symantec has warned of significant growth in ransomware attacks, as well as an increase in the number of groups believed to be behind the campaigns.
Logicalis has officially launched new headquarters in Malaysia amid plans to drive adoption of digital technologies across the country.
In assessing the market in Singapore - through measuring innovation levels and appetite for change - a challenge to the status quo is taking place.
HP has seized counterfeit products worth US$7.18 million during a 15-month operation across Southeast Asia, as the vendor clamps down on fraudulent suppliers.
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- HP unveils digital textile printing in Thailand
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Accenture looks to the future with new CEO
- Microsoft's billion-dollar partner spending spree
- Microsoft petition gains more than 2000 signatures
- A new dawn as Dimension Data becomes NTT
- Singtel subsidiary NCS appoints new CEO
- Insight acquires PCM in $580M blockbuster deal
- How Grand Hyatt Singapore enhanced efficiencies through Canon
- Money in services as IoT spending gathers momentum
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?