Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
The personal information of over 800,000 blood donors in Singapore has been exposed, through an unsecured database located on an internet-facing server.
HP has highlighted a series of initiatives to improve Indonesia’s human capital, one of the ten national priorities to advance the “Making Indonesia 4.0” plan.
Kent Lee has resigned from his role as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore, six months after assuming the top position.
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Symantec blames espionage group for SingHealth breach
- Xerox restructures business to create holding company
- The channel: unsung heroes of the IoT market
- Assessing the top 10 tech trends in Thailand
- Indonesia cannot 'be paranoid' about curbing Huawei as telcos sign deals: minister
- Rod Lappin memorial service to be held in Sydney
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- How is Malaysia boosting public-private partnerships?
- ISVs join forces in channel automation play
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?