The three individuals arrested represent only a small portion of the Magecart web-skimming group, but the investigation is ongoing.
HP has taken aim at activist investor Carl Icahn, naming him personally in a rebuttal to Xerox’s latest attempt to effect a takeover by offering ...
Metrodata Electronics has reported estimated sales in excess of $1 billion in USD following a strong year of market growth in Indonesia.
False flags are a favourite technique of cyber attackers connected to Russian intelligence, but they don't have a monopoly on the practice.
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
- Software spending set to skyrocket in 2020
- Inroads opened for HP’s PC rivals amid Xerox uncertainty
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- 7 security incidents that cost CISOs their jobs
- Exclusive Networks unites Asia Pacific under one leader
- IoT specialist Computime acquires Malaysian manufacturing facilities in $39M deal
- Microsoft boss Ralph Haupter swaps Asia for Europe
- HKBN Enterprise Solutions strikes IoT alliance with Thinxtra
- Internet of Things predictions for 2020
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?