HP Inc has rejected Xerox’s unsolicited takeover bid, understood to be in the range of US$33 million, suggesting the offer “significantly undervalues” HP.
FPT Software has opened its largest campus in Vietnam amid plans to reach 30,000 employees by 2020.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the winners of the inaugural Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a leading line-up of businesses in ASEAN.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has acquired distirbutor Tech Data for US$130 per share effectively valuing the deal at US$5.4 billion.
- HP and Xerox clash over merger terms
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- HP confirms Xerox bid, remains open to offers
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
- Xerox's reported HP bid could create a PC and printing juggernaut
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 sparks more Azure features, new and updated products
- SolarWinds expands MSP reach through Ingram Micro in ASEAN
- Cryptocurrencies backed by cash could elude new regs
- HPE aims for partner differentiation with new program updates
- Microsoft backtracks on self-service purchase plan
- Cyber attacks take smarter aim at companies rather than consumers: F-Secure
- The biggest data breach fines, penalties and settlements so far
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?