There’s no shortage of IT vendors pitching free trials of cloud-based tools they promise will help deal with the Covid-19 crisis many enterprises are facing.
'Pandemic' may not have been on the CIO's contingency list, but the playbook for resiliency and business continuity stands.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the launch of the Women in ICT Awards, designed to recognise and celebrate female excellence within ASEAN.
HP will offer short-term, market and country-specific incentives for partners in a bid to help businesses navigate rocky market conditions.
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Xerox scraps HP takeover efforts amid Covid-19 ‘turmoil’
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- HP warns of ‘disastrous’ M&A outcome in current climate
- CIOs must double down on digital transformation during Covid-19
- Resilient Westcon-Comstor open for business in Asia
- Covid-19 vs. Raspberry Pi: Researchers bring IoT tech to disease detection
- Microsoft cancels Inspire, world’s largest channel conference
- Covid-19 offers unique opportunity to pilot zero trust, rapidly and at scale
- FPT helps Vietnam fight Covid-19 outbreak
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?