Cyber security mesh, AI engineering, and distributed cloud services are among the top trends that Gartner says will shape future enterprise IT operations.
Cyber security vendor Mimecast has appointed Jonathan Corini as its senior vice president of global channel sales in order to strengthen its global channel strategy.
Experts show that indictments against six Russian military intelligence agents will make Russia rethink plans to disrupt the US election.
Automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence are becoming critical network-management capabilities as network complexity skyrockets.
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
- Microsoft rolls out second update re-run, Windows 10 20H2
- Rackspace targets 25% Singapore headcount growth, sizes up ASEAN expansion
- Smart rolls out IoT enterprise services in the Philippines, backed by Nokia
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- How the Gap embraced the edge
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- CipherTrace picks Sektor for Asia Pacific expansion plan
- Cisco targets WAN edge with new router family
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update now available to all
- Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?