Customer adoption of managed security services is expected to rise exponentially across Asia Pacific, driven by demand in A/NZ and Singapore.
Wipro has partnered with CrowdStrike to drive endpoint protection adoption at enterprise level, delivered through the vendor’s Falcon platform.
Disney+ accounts are already popping up on the Dark Web, driving home why you should be using unique passwords for every site and service.
Check Point has appointed Ingram Micro as a distributor in Singapore and Malaysia as the security vendor expands reach through the channel.
- Ingram Micro names Diego Utge as APAC group president
- IoT in 2020: The awkward teenage years
- HP rejects Xerox bid, this time
- FPT Software unveils mega Vietnam campus, targets 30,000 in headcount
- Microsoft shows off hybrid cloud management and cloud analytics tools at Ignite
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: and the winners are…
- Dell reveals new service offering, autonomous infrastructure system
- Acronis goes global with Ingram Micro
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- Microsoft (finally) delivers service pack-like Windows 10 1909
- Linux, containers, Kubernetes the standard for IT’s next era: IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?