Cloudflare has appointed former AWS enterprise business segment head Jonathon Dixon as its new vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific.
Commodity services that would allow workloads to run across multiple clouds don’t exist. But that hasn’t stopped the multi-clouders from trying.
A cyber attack largely targeting Vietnamese recipients has indicated that Chinese-speaking threat actors could potentially be expanding the scope of their cyber espionage campaigns.
Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
- Cofense reels in Cyberfish acquisition
- SAP warns of active cyber threats against unpatched applications
- Top cyber crime gangs use targeted fake job offers to deploy stealthy backdoor
- Coca-Cola trade secret theft underscores importance of insider threat early detection
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- Singapore’s e2i tightens security after third-party data breach
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- 'No customer info accessed' in Ubiquiti breach
- 7 ways the cloud is changing
- Rhipe buys emt Distribution for $11M
- Microsoft hands IT admins beefed-up Windows release health hub
- Cisco streamlines and upgrades SASE bundle
As workplaces transition beyond the “stop-gap” solution of remote work as a direct response to the pandemic, and start to look at remote work as a strategic opportunity, CIOs will be challenged to ensure that the IT environment allows for a truly seamless and productive remote working environment.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?