The three individuals arrested represent only a small portion of the Magecart web-skimming group, but the investigation is ongoing.
Cisco and IBM have partnered to offer managed private cloud-as-a-service for VMware and IBM/RedHat OpenShift environments.
But it could be good news for some, if not all, partners dealing with the brand’s products.
HP has taken aim at activist investor Carl Icahn, naming him personally in a rebuttal to Xerox’s latest attempt to effect a takeover by offering ...
- Metrodata smashes billion-dollar sales mark in Indonesia
- Kaspersky arms MSPs with new tools to streamline licensing management
- HKBN unveils business continuity service tailored to enterprise
- AWS Outposts arrives in Singapore through select partners
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- How digital transformation can reveal network weaknesses
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- FireEye boosts cloud capability with Cloudvisory acquisition
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?