An industry call for innovation has been launched by the cyber security agency of Singapore (CSA) and TNB Ventures, targeting solution providers.
Pareteum has expanded into the region with the opening of a Singapore office alongside the appointment of Manjot Mann as CEO of Asia.
Google gave details about its policies for third-party Gmail add-ons but stopped short of fully addressing questions from U.S. senators.
Deloitte has further strengthened its Amazon Web Services (AWS) play through the acquisition of Brisbane-based cloud specialists CloudTrek.
- KPMG strikes deal with Arctic Security in Singapore
- EY expands ASEAN identity services through Malaysian MSP acquisition
- KPMG takes Alibaba Cloud to the masses
- Singapore to invest $30M in new regional cyber security training centre
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens to businesses via Dynamics 365
- DXC prepping Philippines analytics migration factory for Microsoft Azure
- Trend Micro address regional challenges with managed security service launch
- Dimension Data appoints new CEO in Singapore
- NetBridge to distribute SecureCircle’s security solutions across APAC
- NPCore signs a distribution agreement with Singapore’s Duo Spark
- Carlsberg seeks digital transformation through Vietnam’s FPT
- Singtel’s Trustwave bolsters regional threat intelligence capability
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
Channel comes together in Singapore as Ingram Micro One launches
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers