Spending on augmented reality and virtual reality within Asia Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018, as enterprise use cases increase.
Criminals have stolen about US$1.2 billion in crypto-currencies since 2017, as bitcoin's popularity has put the spotlight on the unregulated sector.
Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
- Challenges ahead for service providers as buying behaviours change
- Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- Singaporean CEOs chase growth, but digital reality beckons
- Singapore authority to help local businesses mitigate tech security threats
- Fresh Spectre and Meltdown-related chip flaws found
- Cyber threat could risk six per cent of Singapore GDP
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- ThreatQuotient takes on APAC channel with Cisco security talent
- World Wide Technology eyes regional expansion with new Singapore office
- Leading proxy adviser fails to support Facebook's Zuckerberg
- As the threat landscape evolves, the channel must keep pace