Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Google is set to face a record-busting EU antitrust fine this week over its Android mobile operating system.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Facebook has assured the Indonesian government that personal data of about one million of its citizens had not been improperly accessed.
- Sophos honours top-performing ASEAN partners
- Tech Data and FusionGrove address buying complexity in Asia Pacific
- $660K data privacy fine highlights dangers for businesses dabbling in politics
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- AirTrunk makes double hire to bolster Asia Pacific presence
- Mimecast acquires Ataata to boost cyber training credentials
- AT&T snaps up AlienVault in SMB security push
- Microsoft strengthens Southeast Asia play with new markets leader
- EY set to launch Singapore innovation centre by Q4
- Alibaba Cloud secures big win as Siemens signs up
- HPE devises plan to mitigate impact of US and China trade war
- Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise: which is better for business?
Lenovo’s Data Centre Group Director for the APAC region, Han Chon, says acting on partner feedback is core to his strategy to take the company to the next level.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch