Singapore has experienced yet another breach, only this time it is the Singapore Red Cross, which saw the personal data of 4,297 people compromised.
ExtraHop has unveiled a new partner program designed to enable partners to accelerate the adoption and integration of network traffic analysis.
IT services and solutions provider HTC Global Services has moved into a new office on the 22nd floor of Q Sentral, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Vietnam is ready for new technological models according to the country’s minister of information and communications, Nguyen Manh Hung.
- HGC transforms customer experience with Salesforce and Enxoo
- Microsoft sets post-retirement patching record with Windows XP fix, 5 years after support ended
- Microsoft urges Windows customers to patch wormable RDP flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
- How Oracle Cloud helps Indonesians travel home for Hari Raya
- Scoot boosts customer experience through Dell Boomi
- Half of all Vietnamese businesses aim to be digitally enabled by 2025
- 200 million-record breach: why collecting too much data raises risk
- Forcepoint honours leading APAC channel partners
- 150 new jobs as Oracle unveils cloud hub in Malaysia
- New Intel firmware boot verification bypass enables low-level backdoors
- Check Point revamps VAR incentives, boosts channel engagement
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?