A strong employee experience can be a differentiator in talent markets and essential to success as digital transformation takes hold.
125 new vulnerabilities identified as testing finds popular devices can be readily compromised.
CyberSecurity Malaysia has deployed BlackBerry software in a move designed to protect “sensitive data” and enable secure mobile working.
A new green data centre campus will be rolled out in Jakarta during early 2020, billed as a first of its kind in Indonesia.
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- Back-up the data in AWS Elastic Block Store
- How one acquisition and 50 MSSPs helped AT&T grow its cyber security business
- Innovix strikes Microsoft-inspired Dropsuite security deal
- Singapore Airlines enhances employee experience through VMware
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- Onesecure Asia enhances cyber portfolio through Accedian alliance
- Astra Daihatsu Motor reduces downtime through PT Nagitec and Commvault
- IoT vendors ignore basic security best practices, research finds
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- European regulators to Microsoft: 'We’re watching you'
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?