Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
Cloud HM has achieved VMware Cloud Verified status amid plans to roll out additional services to support increased enterprise demand in Thailand.
IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
- State of the dark web: Insights from the underground
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Cisco tags critical security holes in SD-WAN software
- Outgoing Trump calls for US IaaS providers to keep records on foreign users
- Global cyber security investment to grow in 2021 following record-high breaches
- Malwarebytes hacked by SolarWinds attackers
- Blazeclan builds on public cloud potential with enhanced SaaS security platform
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- New Intel CPU-level threat detection capabilities target ransomware
- Here are the top ASEAN enterprise IT priorities for 2021
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- Proofpoint's A/NZ channel chief tackles new APJ leadership role
All the tools you need to become the go-to technology partner for Cloud and HCI. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?