Zscaler has acquired Boston-based zero trust segmentation start-up Edgewise Networks, a move the vendor claims will broaden its cloud-native platform.
Cisco will upgrade and integrate access-control, networking and security products to address the goals of secure access service edge.
Dell Technologies beats analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue, boosted by workstation demand.
Sygnia, an Israel-born cyber consultancy firm owned by Temasek, has opened new Asia Pacific headquarters in Singapore to expand security capabilities.
- Westcon International returns to profitability
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- HP rolls out free remote help desk support in Singapore
- Sharp IT budget cuts expected in wake of Covid-19
- Here’s what Palo Alto Networks is doing for partners amid the pandemic
- Use of cloud collaboration tools surges and so do attacks
- HPE extends financial relief to Asian partners via distribution
- Hashcat explained: Why users might need this password cracker
- Wipro turns to channel, builds out partner program
- Enterprises look to SASE to bolster security for remote workers
- Tiki deploys Google Cloud in 24 days as Vietnamese commerce demand spikes
- Android security: Patching improves, but fragmentation challenges remain
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?