AWS has honoured its leading partners across ASEAN in 2020, recognising excellence in helping customers drive innovation via the vendor's cloud platform.
Servers & Storage
How CIOs can tighten up security for back-up systems and avoid malicious activities carried out by lone wolves.
The world’s biggest cloud vendor has shifted its annual event online and spread it across three weeks. Here’s our guide to what to expect.
More than 65 per cent of GDP across Asia Pacific is expected to be digitised within the next three years as the enterprise accelerates recovery ...
- Exclusive Networks on-boards HPE and Nutanix in Malaysia, targets legacy data centres
- Malaysian blockchain specialist Hash Code Book maximises multi-cloud through NTT
- InfoFabrica sharpens AWS storage sword in Southeast Asia
- Should product design be ethical?
- Edge computing: When to outsource, when to DIY
- North American provider Presidio acquires Arkphire, targets Asian expansion
- NTT combines three Indian business entities, appoints new leader
- Double hire as Nutanix targets ASEAN channel growth
- Cisco gains container security with Banzai Cloud buy
- VMware preps network software to support distributed work, faster application delivery
- State of Innovation: Are partners aligned to customers?
- Developing smart cities for low-income communities
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?