Cloud IT infrastructure revenue fell for the second consecutive quarter in the three months ending September 2019, but still outstripped revenue from non-cloud IT infrastructure.
Servers & Storage
In assessing the channel landscape - locally, regionally and globally - partners are gearing up for another year of frenzied M&A activity.
Microsoft Azure has claimed to become the first major US cloud provider to obtain the new privacy international standard ISO 27701.
Lenovo has unveiled plans to prioritise growth in key technology segments, delivered through partners specialising in services.
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- How to deal with the impact of digital transformation on networks
- Microsoft extends security updates for Windows Server 2008, but only through Azure
- Serverless computing: ready or not?
- HPE appoints new Singapore leader
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
- Google Cloud to offer IBM Power Systems
- What to know before upgrading to Windows Server 2019
- Cloud Comrade makes Singapore SME pitch with Google Cloud
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- 7 security incidents that cost CISOs their jobs
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?