VMware has appointed Venkatesh Murali as new channel leader of Nascent and Vietnam, amid plans to drive partner growth through Southeast Asia.
Servers & Storage
Cisco Internet Report prognosticates M2M, 5G, WiFi, broadband impact by 2023.
Network and application performance vendor, Riverbed has appointed Frank Ong as its regional vice president of A/NZ along with Richard Steranka as APJ leader.
Google Cloud has acquired mainframe migration specialist Cornerstone Technology, which it claims will become a central element in its efforts to drag mainframe workloads onto ...
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Multi-cloud, security integration drive massive SD-WAN adoption
- Dell sells off RSA in $2B deal
- VMware recruits F5 talent to drive regional partner sales
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- Arista snatches-up SDN-pioneer Big Switch Networks
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
- Coronavirus cancels Cisco Live in Melbourne
- Microsoft fixes 99 security bugs in latest Patch Tuesday update
- Singtel and SPH Magazines hit as Singapore issues $66K in data breach fines
- Microsoft steps up, donates cash and tech to help fight coronavirus
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?