VMware has unveiled plans to acquire specialist start-up Bitfusion to enhance modern application offerings at enterprise level.
Servers & Storage
Dell Technologies has honoured its top-performing channel partners across South Asia following a strong year of growth through the channel.
Palo Alto Networks has appointed Ingram Micro as a distributor in Hong Kong as part of plans to scale security offerings through the channel.
The Domain Name System remains under constant attack, and there seems to be no end in sight as threats grow increasingly sophisticated.
- Symantec warns of rise in targeted ransomware attacks
- 8x8 snaps up Singapore-based Wavecell in $125M deal
- Logicalis unveils new HQ in Malaysia amid digital drive
- How Alphabet security moonshot Chronicle fits in at Google Cloud
- Sony overhauls network infrastructure with Orange Business Services
- Keeping pace with customer innovation: what’s the Singapore partner play?
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Accenture looks to the future with new CEO
- Pure Storage revamps distribution model in APJ
- Microsoft's billion-dollar partner spending spree
- Nutanix appoints new leader in Malaysia
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?