Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Servers & Storage
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
CEOs in Singapore are optimistic about future growth prospects but remain grounded by the realities of digital transformation and cyber security threats.
- Fujitsu taps Veritas for software-defined storage offering
- Could cloud cast a shadow over Dell's bottom line?
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Cost-savings theme pervades IBM storage news
- World Wide Technology eyes regional expansion with new Singapore office
- Extreme Networks puts 140 APAC distributors under review
- As the threat landscape evolves, the channel must keep pace
- Google expands cloud capabilities with third Singapore zone
- Veeam outlines path to profitability for Asian channel
- HPE bolsters hybrid offering with software-defined driven acquisition
- Kaspersky Lab seeks neutral data centre ground to combat spying allegations