Airtrunk is set to ramp up its expansion across Asia Pacific after Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets closed an acquisition deal for an 88 per ...
Servers & Storage
Automation can play an important role in maintaining IT operations during Covid-19, according to Netflix, Zoom, Dropbox and Equinix.
Veritas has unveiled a fresh round of channel program enhancements designed to incentivise partner growth and profitability.
Amid the business chaos Covid-19 is causing, IBM has set its course by installing Arvind Krishna as CEO and Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst as ...
- Big Data Exchange snaps up Singapore data centre from Telstra
- How CIOs can help in the fight against Covid-19
- AWS steps up Microsoft Windows migration play
- IBM CEO: ‘We have to win the architectural battle in cloud’
- Cisco goes after wireless IoT with Fluidmesh acquisition
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- Google Cloud serves up Service Directory beta
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- The bulk update behind Google Cloud’s global service disruptions
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?