EY has expanded its digital consultancy practice across APAC with the acquisition of Adelphi Digital Consulting Group across Singapore and Australia.
Servers & Storage
Cisco is making it possible to run, manage, automate and secure wired and wireless networks all on top of a single operating system.
Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
The Hong Kong Broadband Network has taken the step of investing heavily in training and certifications as well as expanding its partner ecosystem.
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Cisco to end Services Partner Program in channel revamp
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in Asia?
- Hong Kong’s HGC partners with African service provider in cloud service expansion
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Malaysia could host Kaspersky Lab's next transparency centre
- Russian security vendor Group-IB to relocate global HQ to Singapore
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- Cisco integrates cloud security programs with SD-WAN network
- All govt agencies in Indonesia to appoint a CIO, presidential decree mandates
- Singapore sub AGC Networks snaps up Black Box in $16M deal
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One