Cloud data warehouse company Snowflake has appointed VMware veteran Jon Robertson to the newly created role of APJ.
Servers & Storage
HPE has partnered with Tookitaki to provide enhanced anti-money laundering capabilities through AI and machine learning technologies.
Datto has signed a distribution agreement with Nextgen in Southeast Asia in a first-of-its-kind alliance for the disaster recovery vendor.
Microsoft has unveiled plans to launch a first data centre region in Indonesia in a landmark move designed to deliver cloud services locally.
- Cisco issues 3 critical warnings around ACI, NS-OX security holes
- Government sector IT investment to surge this year
- Extreme Networks CEO Meyercord sketches 2021 enterprise networking trends
- What is business process analysis? A methodology for improving process
- Why Microsoft Azure wins with enterprise customers
- Welcome to the client-serverless revolution
- TCS builds on cloud expertise to carve out specialist AWS unit
- Malaysia green-lights hyperscale data centre builds as cloud giants take aim
- Hyperscale cloud opportunities beckon in the Philippines
- IBM hones in on Build partners in hybrid cloud push
- Cisco, AWS integrate IoT, edge network software and services
- Bank Islam drives digital agenda with TM One in Malaysia
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?