VMware has appointed Uma Thana Balasingam as vice president of Partner Business across Asia Pacific and Japan, recruiting the channel veteran from Riverbed.
Servers & Storage
The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
- Datto launches vendor program to reduce overheads for MSPs
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
- Juniper Networks unveils ‘connected’ security architecture
- Ingram Micro bolsters Cloud Marketplace to drive ISV growth
- Kent Lee exits as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- F5 Networks acquires Telstra-backed Nginx for $670M
- China Telecom, Global Switch and Daily Tech invest $280M in new Singapore data centre
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?