A strong employee experience can be a differentiator in talent markets and essential to success as digital transformation takes hold.
Servers & Storage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s telecommunications capabilities may be one of its unspoken heroes for future revenue growth, a new report has found.
A new green data centre campus will be rolled out in Jakarta during early 2020, billed as a first of its kind in Indonesia.
Decommissioning a data centre is lot more complicated than shutting down servers and switches. Here’s what you should keep in mind.
- Back-up the data in AWS Elastic Block Store
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- Astra Daihatsu Motor reduces downtime through PT Nagitec and Commvault
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Assessing HPE's vision for the intelligent edge
- Enterprise WLAN market pins growth hopes on network refresh cycle
- AT&T tightens up transformation plans with Tech Mahindra
- Is Google Cloud eyeing up Nutanix?
- Accenture unveils Google Cloud practice in Indonesia
- Dell and HPE tied as server market stumbles
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?