An industry call for innovation has been launched by the cyber security agency of Singapore (CSA) and TNB Ventures, targeting solution providers.
Servers & Storage
Pareteum has expanded into the region with the opening of a Singapore office alongside the appointment of Manjot Mann as CEO of Asia.
Deloitte has further strengthened its Amazon Web Services (AWS) play through the acquisition of Brisbane-based cloud specialists CloudTrek.
KPMG has signed a one-year agreement with Arctic Security in Singapore in an effort to boost regional security talent.
- EY expands ASEAN identity services through Malaysian MSP acquisition
- Toshiba Memory chief shrugs off price concerns, sticks with IPO plans
- Singapore to invest $30M in new regional cyber security training centre
- DXC prepping Philippines analytics migration factory for Microsoft Azure
- Trend Micro address regional challenges with managed security service launch
- Dimension Data appoints new CEO in Singapore
- NetBridge to distribute SecureCircle’s security solutions across APAC
- NPCore signs a distribution agreement with Singapore’s Duo Spark
- Carlsberg seeks digital transformation through Vietnam’s FPT
- Singtel’s Trustwave bolsters regional threat intelligence capability
- Microsoft grows regional AI capability through two Shanghai innovation hubs
- Veeam apologises for data leak, blames human error
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
Channel comes together in Singapore as Ingram Micro One launches
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers