Singapore has experienced yet another breach, only this time it is the Singapore Red Cross, which saw the personal data of 4,297 people compromised.
Servers & Storage
IT services and solutions provider HTC Global Services has moved into a new office on the 22nd floor of Q Sentral, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ExtremeAI security app features machine learning technology that can understand typical behaviour of IoT devices.
State-owned enterprise (BUMN) has collaborated with Oracle Cloud to help more than 250,000 city-dwelling Indonesians travel home for Hari Raya.
- Competition makes cloud gains but AWS reigns supreme
- 150 new jobs as Oracle unveils cloud hub in Malaysia
- David Webster departs from Dell EMC
- HyalRoute wins billion-dollar contract with ICT agency in Philippines
- SAS partners with AWS to launch first data centre in Singapore
- Inside AWS, ASEAN, cloud and the channel
- Telenor and Axiata explore mega-merger in Asia
- Most Asian partners are walking dead, here’s how to change
- Regional service providers well ahead on 5G rollout
- Is it time to lose the channel labels?
- How to differentiate as a distributor in Asia
- Certis strikes AWS Cloud deal with Sourced Group
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?