Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cisco has advised customers using its 7800 and 8800 series IP phones they should patch a variety of high-priority vulnerabilities.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
Microsoft has partnered with an automotive alliance comprising Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to deliver in-vehicle connected services across nearly 200 markets.
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- What next for SAP HANA?
- New country manager of Malaysia targets Vertiv growth
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company, Dell, to benefit partners
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Avaya and Google delve deeper into contact centre AI
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Bank of Ayudhya CIO talks digital banking and outsourcing
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?