AWS has honoured its leading partners across ASEAN in 2020, recognising excellence in helping customers drive innovation via the vendor's cloud platform.
Citing "Small Business Saturday," an upcoming promotional event, Microsoft is cutting Business Premium's per-user per-month cost to $15.
The world’s biggest cloud vendor has shifted its annual event online and spread it across three weeks. Here’s our guide to what to expect.
Take advantage of these VS Code extensions to browse databases, work with APIs, track your productivity, and message teammates without leaving the code editor.
- SAP-owned Qualtrics set for Singapore data centre launch
- Race to recovery underway as digital investments accelerate in Asia
- Exclusive Networks on-boards HPE and Nutanix in Malaysia, targets legacy data centres
- Malaysian blockchain specialist Hash Code Book maximises multi-cloud through NTT
- InfoFabrica sharpens AWS storage sword in Southeast Asia
- Microsoft ISV AvePoint goes public in $2B mega merger
- Public clouds and big tech target low-code capabilities
- The 3 keys to scaling enterprise devops use
- Should product design be ethical?
- Edge computing: When to outsource, when to DIY
- Apstra arms SONiC support for enterprise network battles
- GitHub expands open source archive program into three key libraries
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?