As Microsoft shuts down Windows 7, it has an opportunity to move Windows into a new era—and it could take a few lessons from Apple.
Cloud IT infrastructure revenue fell for the second consecutive quarter in the three months ending September 2019, but still outstripped revenue from non-cloud IT infrastructure.
You don’t have to back up everything about every container, but it’s important to back up configurations.
Listen, I get it. Windows 7 has worked really well. After the Vista fiasco, you were so happy to get a decent version of Windows.
- M&A in the channel: what’s the partner playbook?
- Microsoft Azure gains ‘icing on the cake’ compliance standard
- What is security's role in digital transformation?
- Lenovo locks in channel for data centre growth
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- Seven high points of Windows 7
- Sourced Group aims for international boost with leadership shake-up
- Microsoft to Windows 7: beat it, you bum
- HPE appoints new Singapore leader
- Rumours mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
- Google Cloud to offer IBM Power Systems
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?