Datto has painted a positive picture of growth for managed service providers across the channel, according to a worldwide survey of more than 1600 partners.
Dropping hardware prices, 5G boost business internet-of-things deployments; technical complexity encourages partnerships.
Menlo Security has appointed Westcon-Comstor as a distributor in Singapore, Philippines and Australia, as part of plans to drive growth through the channel.
Cloud Comrade has partnered with Singapore-based ISV, Dropsuite, in an effort to address the growing cyber security challenges across the region.
- Top 10 IT outsourcing service providers in 2019
- Dell EMC invests in AI adoption with new regional experience zones
- Google sees Gmail as key to its collaboration plans
- Sourced Group boosts cloud credentials through AWS
- ASEAN data specialists Fusionex claims energy giant contract win
- Asia shines as Dell honours Ingram Micro
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- HPE to buy Cray, offer HPC as a service
- Data breach impacts 4300 people as Singapore Red Cross investigates
- AWS ISV Druva arrives in Asia with ambitious growth plans
- ExtraHop targets security partners with new channel program
- HTC Global Services invests in regional growth with new Malaysia office
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?