Microsoft has been assigned preferred cloud and data services provider status by One Championship amid plans to enhance digital fan experiences.
Deloitte has moved to enhance managed security services across Asia Pacific through the appointment of Dwayn Lythgo as managing director of Cybersphere.
Cisco has rolled out a new financing program targeting SME customers in Malaysia, designed to mitigate against ongoing Covid-19 challenges.
Veeam has appointed Beni Sia as vice president of Southeast Asia and Korea, amid plans to expand market share across the region.
- DXC subsidiary hit by ransomware attack
- Project OWL: IoT trying to hold connectivity together in disasters
- Full network automation isn’t ready, but current tools can still help
- Redis and open source succession planning
- Services slump continues in Asia as market clings to ‘faster recovery’ hope
- Microsoft to auto upgrade some business and education PCs to Chromium Edge in August
- The unwavering optimism of Tim O'Reilly
- How data loss prevention software works and why businesses need it
- In cloud clash with Alibaba, underdog Tencent adopts more aggressive tactics
- Microsoft unveils Pylance, a new Python extension for Visual Studio Code
- Defining a continuous testing strategy
- NTT takes digital aim in the Philippines, backed by new CEO
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?