Microsoft is expanding its Azure migration tools and services as it works to get businesses onto its cloud platform.
Python has never been as speedy as C or Java, but several projects are in the works to get the lead out of the language.
Google has introduced a Workspace tier for front-line jobs such as retail, hospitality, and healthcare workers.
Veeam has appointed Dino Soepono as new senior director of strategic alliances across Asia Pacific and Japan, replacing Dean Cunningham.
- Global IoT managed services market to triple by 2025
- Weighing up which UCaaS vendors to work with
- Westcon-Comstor takes on ExtraHop portfolio in key Asian markets
- Wipro unveils ‘full-stack’ Cisco division as digital plans kick into gear
- Globe rolls out network virtualisation platform, strengthens SD-WAN play
- Indonesian conglomerate Salim Group taps Google Cloud in digital push
- Cisco closes $4.5B deal on optical powerhouse Acacia
- 15 ways to leave a cloud provider
- How Google could turn Android into just another subscription
- Petronas tackles transformation with Azure-powered AI collaboration
- Following UOB pilot, HPE teams up with Singapore-based Tookitaki in financial services
- Microsoft to cut perpetual Office support by 50%, raise price by 10%
Edge computing is experiencing breakout growth, as enterprises look to capitalise on their changing work environment. Research suggests that edge technology spending will grow by a massive 34.1 per cent CAGR over the next five years, positioning it as one of the fastest-growing segments in the industry.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?