Retail giant Walmart has entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft for wider use of cloud and artificial intelligence technology.
Citrix has entered into a partnership with Microsoft to provide Citrix SD-WAN solution as the on-ramp to Azure, for the new Azure Virtual WAN service.
IBM has asked a U.S. jury to award it US$167 million in a lawsuit accusing Groupon of using patented technology without authorisation.
Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
- Salesforce snaps up Datorama, a cloud-based AI platform
- Moment of truth for Google as record EU antitrust fine looms
- Deloitte deal brings Google Cloud and SAP alliance to life
- Bank of Singapore up-skills 2,000 staff in digital transformation drive
- SAP S/4HANA public cloud takes the biscuit for McVities maker
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- Channel partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
- Sophos honours top-performing ASEAN partners
- Microsoft takes on Slack with a free version of Teams
Lenovo’s General Manager – Lenovo DCG, ASEAN, Han Chon, says any company that tries to be all things to all people is doomed to fail. To avoid this pitfall, Lenovo taps into the diversity of its partners.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch