Cisco has upgraded core software packages to help customers manage, control and automate functions in hybrid and multi-cloud data centre environments.
Westcon has expanded reach with Lifesize across Southeast Asia to capitalise on increased customer demand for cloud contact centre solutions.
Small is beautiful. Look to these Python web frameworks when you want speed and simplicity instead of feature sprawl.
Cisco has unveiled plans to consolidate more than a dozen separate partner programs into one single program during the next 12-18 months, forming part of ...
- Task and process mining clear pathway for dynamite RPA
- Australia’s Exigo Tech sets up shop in Singapore
- Azure steers Microsoft to Q1 revenue of $37B
- Opportunity for partners as customers still can’t find enough open source skills
- Microsoft expands anti-Internet Explorer tack, compels 1000 sites to open in Edge
- Ingram Micro on-boards conferencing specialist Barco in Southeast Asia
- What is formative AI and why should businesses care?
- Tech Mahindra boosts A/NZ presence with Momenton and Tenzing acquisitions
- SAP ramps up cloud play as pandemic bites
- Are you sure you want to open source that project?
- How edge analytics will drive smarter computing
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
Find out why channel partners play a direct and critical role in the success of any load balancing implementation project.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.