A “horrible mistake” from 1997, the Java object serialisation capability for encoding objects has serious security issues.
Veritas Technologies has named former VMware's Brian Higgins as its new channel sales leader for Asia Pacific and Japan region.
Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
- Challenges ahead for service providers as buying behaviours change
- Singaporean CEOs chase growth, but digital reality beckons
- Slack adds Actions feature, highlights dev community growth
- Singapore authority to help local businesses mitigate tech security threats
- Fujitsu taps Veritas for software-defined storage offering
- Veeam looks to the enterprise with the channel in fast pursuit
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
- SaaS start-up sets up in Asia following banking and insurance wins
- Cyber threat could risk six per cent of Singapore GDP
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- How to market and sell digital workplace solutions
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.