Singapore has experienced yet another breach, only this time it is the Singapore Red Cross, which saw the personal data of 4,297 people compromised.
Druva, a cloud data protection specialist, has opened a new office in Singapore amid plans to triple regional revenue within the next 12 months.
ExtraHop has unveiled a new partner program designed to enable partners to accelerate the adoption and integration of network traffic analysis.
IT services and solutions provider HTC Global Services has moved into a new office on the 22nd floor of Q Sentral, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- New tech models on the horizon as Vietnam looks for next growth phase
- HGC transforms customer experience with Salesforce and Enxoo
- Microsoft sets post-retirement patching record with Windows XP fix, 5 years after support ended
- Microsoft urges Windows customers to patch wormable RDP flaw
- How Oracle Cloud helps Indonesians travel home for Hari Raya
- Scoot boosts customer experience through Dell Boomi
- Half of all Vietnamese businesses aim to be digitally enabled by 2025
- Financial Times turns to graph technology to connect its vast array of data
- Forcepoint honours leading APAC channel partners
- "There was resistance" to Qualtrics acquisition, says SAP founder Hasso Plattner
- Competition makes cloud gains but AWS reigns supreme
- Coming to Windows 10: more browsers, not fewer
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.