Juniper has enhanced its network and hybrid cloud management software by integrating further the AI technology it recently acquired from Mist.
IBM, which has embraced Apple hardware in a big way, says the employees who use Macs are more likely to stay at the company.
How to balance makers and takers to scale and sustain open source projects, companies, and ecosystems (part 1)
Citrix has appointed Bronwyn Hastings as new global leader of channels, tasked with driving digital workspace solutions growth through the partner ecosystem.
- Microsoft's Windows 10 November update goes live
- Google ponders shaming slow websites inside Chrome
- An exorcism at Microsoft
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- Microsoft Intune can now block unauthorised BYOD hardware
- The real number of open source developers
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- Cisco Meraki ups security with new switch, software
- Asian cloud spend races towards $250B mark
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- Cisco forges tighter SD-WAN links to Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.