Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Shares of Cisco and other network equipment makers have fallen after a report that AWS was considering selling its own network switches.
Ingram Micro will host more than 1200 channel leaders from across Asia Pacific in August, as part of a newly launched regional conference held in ...
- Microsoft strengthens Southeast Asia play with new markets leader
- EY set to launch Singapore innovation centre by Q4
- Is the market ready for hardware-as-a-service?
- Singtel outage still not resolved according to Singapore residents
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
- Plantronics closes US$2B acquisition of Polycom
- How Vodafone standardised its monitoring around Splunk
- Dell nears deal to buy out VMware tracking stock with cash and equity
- Google cloud storage gets a boost with managed NAS service
- BP removes reliance on third-party providers by bringing IT in-house
- Accenture’s “new” tech investments pay off
- Examining the future channel emerging across Asia
Lenovo’s Data Centre Group Director for the APAC region, Han Chon, says acting on partner feedback is core to his strategy to take the company to the next level.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch