BDX has acquired a data centre location previously owned by Telstra, as the Hong Kong-based content exchange platform expands into Singapore.
There’s no shortage of IT vendors pitching free trials of cloud-based tools they promise will help deal with the Covid-19 crisis many enterprises are facing.
When IBM’s long-serving CEO Ginni Rometty stepped down last year, she left a somewhat shaky legacy in her wake.
Cisco is looking to reinforce its wireless Internet of Things portfolio by acquiring Fluidmesh Networks for an undisclosed amount.
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- SASE might be better than VPNs for quickly ramping up remote access
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- Weakness in Zoom for macOS allows local attackers to hijack camera and microphone
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Covid-19 to delay enterprise 5G adoption
- The ins and outs of high-performance computing as a service
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- HKBN builds out AWS arsenal with over 140 certifications
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?