Symantec has warned of significant growth in ransomware attacks, as well as an increase in the number of groups believed to be behind the campaigns.
Tele-centre Services has partnered with NTT and Cisco to enhance customer experience as part of a strategic six-month project in Singapore.
8x8 has entered into the communications platform-as-a-service market through the acquisition of Singapore-based Wavecell.
Logicalis has officially launched new headquarters in Malaysia amid plans to drive adoption of digital technologies across the country.
- Sony overhauls network infrastructure with Orange Business Services
- Keeping pace with customer innovation: what’s the Singapore partner play?
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- FPT makes strategic investment in home IoT specialist Homa Techs
- Cisco leads collaboration market as Zoom accelerates
- Accenture looks to the future with new CEO
- Microsoft's billion-dollar partner spending spree
- Vocus touts 60Tbps capacity on Australia Singapore Cable
- How Mitel brought its communications blueprint to baseball's London Series
- Aruba appoints new APJ channel chief
- Microsoft petition gains more than 2000 signatures
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?