In assessing the channel landscape - locally, regionally and globally - partners are gearing up for another year of frenzied M&A activity.
Lenovo has unveiled plans to prioritise growth in key technology segments, delivered through partners specialising in services.
HPE has appointed Priscilla Chong as new managing director of Singapore as part of plans to drive as-a-service growth in the market.
Look for blockchain to mature, AI and machine learning to improve cyber security, and edge computing to see higher adoption rates.
- What to know before upgrading to Windows Server 2019
- Cloud Comrade makes Singapore SME pitch with Google Cloud
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- Wi-Fi 6 will slowly gather steam in 2020
- 7 security incidents that cost CISOs their jobs
- Exclusive Networks unites Asia Pacific under one leader
- IoT specialist Computime acquires Malaysian manufacturing facilities in $39M deal
- Aruba reinforces SD-Branch with security, management upgrades
- IBM quantum computing network adds new Fortune 100 explorers
- Microsoft boss Ralph Haupter swaps Asia for Europe
- IBM names new Asia Pacific leader
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?