Channel Asia is proud to announce the winners of the inaugural Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a leading line-up of businesses in ASEAN.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has acquired distirbutor Tech Data for US$130 per share effectively valuing the deal at US$5.4 billion.
The combination of Linux, containers, and the open source Kubernetes orchestration platform effectively represent a new standard as enterprises’ digital transformation efforts enter “chapter two,” ...
We compare the hybrid cloud solutions from the big three public cloud providers and beyond.
- Cisco Meraki ups security with new switch, software
- Asian cloud spend races towards $250B mark
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- Cisco forges tighter SD-WAN links to Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365
- Inside job: Trend Micro employee sold customer details to tech support scammers
- DXC deepens VMware offering through multi-cloud managed services
- Xerox's reported HP bid could create a PC and printing juggernaut
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 sparks more Azure features, new and updated products
- Partners deliver software goods for Cisco
- SolarWinds expands MSP reach through Ingram Micro in ASEAN
- Cryptocurrencies backed by cash could elude new regs
- Forrester: Edge computing is about to bloom
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?