Hackers were able to deliver malware to the more one million-plus Asus computer owners last year by hijacking the vendor’s software update system.
Russian cyber security vendor, Group-IB, has reported a rise in cyber crime activity focused on Asia, and in particular Singapore.
The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Finland's data protection ombudsman said he would investigate whether Nokia-branded phones had breached data rules.
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- New country manager of Malaysia targets Vertiv growth
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
- Kent Lee exits as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore
- Innovix, Adura and SK Infosec launch security operations centre in Singapore
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- China Telecom, Global Switch and Daily Tech invest $280M in new Singapore data centre
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?