Axiata Group and Telenor are in advanced discussions relating to the potential merger of their respective Malaysian mobile operations, Celcom and Digi.
PGC has selected Qualtrics to help enhance customer experience levels, rolling out the vendor’s CustomerXM platform to bolster service offerings.
Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
Philippines systems integrator and telco specialist Gur Lavi Communications has partnered up with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s SIP device business unit.
- Former Telstra exec Marjet Andriesse ascends to Red Hat APAC leadership
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
- Digital Edge expands into South Korea with double DC acquisition
- Maxis delivers managed laptop offering in partnership with Microsoft
- Cisco streamlines and upgrades SASE bundle
- Cisco takes first steps towards network-as-a-service
- Keppel, Facebook and Telin team up on 15,000km Bifrost Cable System
- 5G network slicing could leave flaws for bad actors to exploit
- Women IT leaders reset CIO-CISO relationship
- New ASEAN and Hong Kong leader as Francis Choo transitions into regional role at Ingram Micro
As workplaces transition beyond the “stop-gap” solution of remote work as a direct response to the pandemic, and start to look at remote work as a strategic opportunity, CIOs will be challenged to ensure that the IT environment allows for a truly seamless and productive remote working environment.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?