Gresham Technologies has appointed a new regional sales director for Asia Pacific, tasked with driving sales of the provider’s enterprise data integrity platform.
Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
CEOs in Singapore are optimistic about future growth prospects but remain grounded by the realities of digital transformation and cyber security threats.
- Why collaboration is the new one-stop-shop in the Asian channel
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- World Wide Technology eyes regional expansion with new Singapore office
- As the threat landscape evolves, the channel must keep pace
- Google expands cloud capabilities with third Singapore zone
- Veeam outlines path to profitability for Asian channel
- Sky’s the limit as Cathay Pacific deploys Red Hat cloud
- Data centre provider bridges APAC gap with double acquisition
- Partner portals are a pain, here’s how to fix them
- Less is more for vendors planning partner QBRs
- The 7 fundamentals of IT consultant success
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?