A strong employee experience can be a differentiator in talent markets and essential to success as digital transformation takes hold.
Innovix Distribution has signed an agreement with Dropsuite to enhance security capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 through the channel.
Microsoft has signed an agreement with Sinar Mas Land to convert BSD into a smart city, calling on channel partners to provide specialised solutions.
Nominations are closing soon for the inaugural Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2019, with the deadline for submissions set at Monday 16 September.
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Cebu Doctors' University goes digital with Globe
- Enterprise WLAN market pins growth hopes on network refresh cycle
- AT&T tightens up transformation plans with Tech Mahindra
- Accenture unveils Google Cloud practice in Indonesia
- Telstra consolidates IT services business as ‘Telstra Purple’
- ePLDT builds out managed services portfolio in the Philippines
- Enterprise and automotive markets prepare for influx of IoT endpoints
- Rating IoT devices to gauge network impact
- FPT tasked with digitally transforming courier giant in Europe
- Kacific aligns with ABS’ ground infrastructure in Philippines deployment
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?