Accenture, Deloitte, EY, IBM, NTT, TCS, Trustwave and Verizon have been recognised as “leaders” in an expanding managed security services market.
Increasing cloud adoption as well as improved network security, visibility and manageability are driving enterprise SD-WAN deployments.
Dell Technologies has unveiled plans to sell off security vendor RSA following agreement of a US$2 billion deal with Symphony Technology Group.
VMware has appointed Gabriel Breeman as senior director of Partner Business Sales across Asia Pacific and Japan, recruiting the channel executive from F5 Networks.
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- Arista snatches-up SDN-pioneer Big Switch Networks
- As coronavirus worsens, is now the time to pitch collaboration vendors?
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
- Coronavirus cancels Cisco Live in Melbourne
- Singtel and SPH Magazines hit as Singapore issues $66K in data breach fines
- Microsoft steps up, donates cash and tech to help fight coronavirus
- Microsoft strengthens Asian channel team with NZ leader
- Cyber security in 2020: From secure code to defence in depth
- Why did Inflow walk away from Tech Data?
- More targeted, sophisticated and costly: Why ransomware might be the biggest threat
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?