KT Corporation has unveiled plans to enter the internet data centre market in Thailand supported by a strategic partnership with Jasmine Group.
At virtual VMworld 2020, VMware took the wraps off a number of security enhancements aimed at the growing Covid-driven remote workforce.
VMware is continuing its effort to remake the data centre, cloud and edge to handle the distributed workloads and applications of the future.
Huawei has built up stakes in Chinese semiconductor companies and other tech businesses as it works to bolster its supply chain.
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Channel Choice voting open
- Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- SPTel sizes up software-defined network potential, targets enterprise in Singapore
- CIOs well placed for business change post-pandemic
- Identity theft: why businesses make tempting targets
- IaaS investment on the rise as Asia embraces cloud
- Cisco turns out 25 high-threat security patches for IOS, IOS XE
- 5 ways agile devops teams can support IT service desks
- Cisco extends SD-WAN options with AWS, Azure hybrid cloud integration
- Next perpetual version of Office to debut in 2021
- Leadership expert Zoë Routh headlines Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards
- Cradlepoint buy nets Ericsson 5G infrastructure for carriers, enterprises
Digital transformation returns meaningful value back to the organisation - particularly those that are bold about their strategic vision.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?