Datto has painted a positive picture of growth for managed service providers across the channel, according to a worldwide survey of more than 1600 partners.
Dropping hardware prices, 5G boost business internet-of-things deployments; technical complexity encourages partnerships.
Cloud Comrade has partnered with Singapore-based ISV, Dropsuite, in an effort to address the growing cyber security challenges across the region.
Accenture, TCS, and Cognizant remain atop an IT service provider market marked by a return to growth, according to Everest Group’s fourth annual rankings.
- Asia shines as Dell honours Ingram Micro
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- HTC Global Services invests in regional growth with new Malaysia office
- New tech models on the horizon as Vietnam looks for next growth phase
- HGC transforms customer experience with Salesforce and Enxoo
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
- David Webster departs from Dell EMC
- HyalRoute wins billion-dollar contract with ICT agency in Philippines
- SAS partners with AWS to launch first data centre in Singapore
- Inside AWS, ASEAN, cloud and the channel
- Telenor and Axiata explore mega-merger in Asia
- Most Asian partners are walking dead, here’s how to change
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?