There’s no shortage of IT vendors pitching free trials of cloud-based tools they promise will help deal with the Covid-19 crisis many enterprises are facing.
As the Covid-19 outbreak continues to disrupt business, employees are turning to mobile business apps to ensure productivity remains high.
'Pandemic' may not have been on the CIO's contingency list, but the playbook for resiliency and business continuity stands.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the launch of the Women in ICT Awards, designed to recognise and celebrate female excellence within ASEAN.
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- Zoom pauses new feature development to focus on privacy, security
- Cisco's Webex drew a record 324M users in March
- SASE might be better than VPNs for quickly ramping up remote access
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- Weakness in Zoom for macOS allows local attackers to hijack camera and microphone
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Hackers can steal Windows credentials via links in Zoom chat
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- Social distancing triggers 775 per cent spike in Teams
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?