Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
Cisco’s native cloud contact centre solution, Webex Contact Centre, is now officially available across ASEAN, South Korea and Japan thanks to a new local point ...
IBM has honoured leading partners across ASEAN in recognition of channel excellence in helping customers accelerate digital transformation projects.
Impact, detection, response, and ongoing fallout from the attack on SolarWinds' Orion remote IT management software.
- Cisco adds 'People Insights' analytics to Webex
- With Viva, Microsoft aims to augment the employee experience
- Women IT leaders reset CIO-CISO relationship
- Slack blocks public DM ‘invite messages’ after backlash
- Spending on social and collaboration software booms as remote work takes hold
- New ASEAN and Hong Kong leader as Francis Choo transitions into regional role at Ingram Micro
- Rhipe ramps up ASEAN video comms play with Zoom
- Microsoft urges enterprise to test Windows 10 21H1 as May launch looms
- Tech Data combines with Synnex Corp in $7.2B mega-merger
- CSO's guide to the worst and most notable ransomware attacks
- Knowledge management for agile and devops teams
- Aircall launches new partner program
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?