Nilesh Mistry chatted to Channel Asia about how titan of industry, World Wide Technology, is acting on aggressive growth plans across Asia Pacific.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Ingram Micro will host more than 1200 channel leaders from across Asia Pacific in August, as part of a newly launched regional conference held in ...
EY will launch its wavespace brand of innovation centres across the Asia Pacific region starting with Hong Kong, followed by Shanghai, and then Singapore.
- Is the market ready for hardware-as-a-service?
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
- Plantronics closes US$2B acquisition of Polycom
- BP removes reliance on third-party providers by bringing IT in-house
- Accenture’s “new” tech investments pay off
- Examining the future channel emerging across Asia
- Intel CEO resigns over relationship with employee
- How Westcon-Comstor is capitalising on a changing Asian channel
- Top 10 most difficult tech jobs for customers to fill
- How can channel partners become more profitable in 2018?
- ASEAN partners shine on Microsoft’s global stage
- Spending on new technologies set to accelerate across Asia
Lenovo’s General Manager – Lenovo DCG, ASEAN, Han Chon, says any company that tries to be all things to all people is doomed to fail. To avoid this pitfall, Lenovo taps into the diversity of its partners.. Read more
Channel Asia Roundtable - How can the channel capitalise on cloud?
Channel Asia Roundtable: Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Seizing the moment in security: How can resellers capitalise?
Channel Asia kickstarts new era with Singapore launch