Cloud technology, networking, mobility, communications and security are set to be the top areas of IT action in the ASEAN region this year.
The global technology sector has seen M&A activity accelerate during the COVID-19 pandemic in the second half of 2020, putting a spotlight on tech companies ...
Demand for analytics technology is set to surge in the contact centre applications market across the Asia Pacific in the coming years, new research suggests.
For women starting out in tech, adopting a proactive stance to seek out mentors and create female connections ranks as standout career advice.
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Workplace exec on employee productivity, app plans for 2021
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Microsoft adds Teams ‘task publishing’ for front-line workers
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- In 2020, videoconferencing gained an enterprise foothold. Now what?
- DXC acquisition expected to bring Atos gain — but not without pain
- State of Innovation: Power line-up of CIOs outline strategic priorities in Southeast Asia
- New Cisco regional leader as Dave West replaces retiring Miyuki Suzuki
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?