IT services and solutions provider HTC Global Services has moved into a new office on the 22nd floor of Q Sentral, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Hong Kong-based service provider HGC is set to collaborate with Salesforce and Enxoo to improve customer experience by optimising interactions.
Singapore-based budget airline, Scoot, has invested in cloud-based integration from Dell Boomi, allowing to improve customer experience.
Singapore-based HyalRoute Group has partnered with the DICT in the Philippines, in a move designed to strengthen network connectivity in the country.
- SAS partners with AWS to launch first data centre in Singapore
- Telenor and Axiata explore mega-merger in Asia
- Most Asian partners are walking dead, here’s how to change
- Regional service providers well ahead on 5G rollout
- Is it time to lose the channel labels?
- Microsoft wants to showcase Teams solutions built by partners at Inspire
- How to differentiate as a distributor in Asia
- Why Malaysia is uniquely vulnerable to cyber attacks, according to Microsoft
- DXC acquires services centre from Sime Darby in Malaysia
- Hackers try to breach Singapore cloud servers over 310,000 times
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?