Westcon has expanded reach with Lifesize across Southeast Asia to capitalise on increased customer demand for cloud contact centre solutions.
Cisco has unveiled plans to consolidate more than a dozen separate partner programs into one single program during the next 12-18 months, forming part of ...
Exigo Tech has joined the ranks of Australian tech players choosing to expand their operations internationally amid the global pandemic, with the company setting up ...
Ingram Micro has signed a distribution agreement with Barco in Southeast Asia, targeting Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Tech Mahindra boosts A/NZ presence with Momenton and Tenzing acquisitions
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- Zoom looks to super-charge videoconferencing
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- Customers embrace cloud collaboration, video conferencing equipment rebounds
- What’s next for VMware’s channel community?
- How to sustain IT workplace culture — without the workplace
Why MSPs should focus on these three key priorities in the months ahead to best support their customers and put themselves in a strong strategic position moving forward.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?