Satya Nadella has been Microsoft CEO for more than five years. Along the way, he’s made dramatic changes in the way Redmond operates.
EDR is a category of security tools that monitor end-user hardware devices across a network for a range of suspicious activities and behaviour.
If you use Trend Micro consumer anti-virus and you've been getting scam tech support calls, now you know why.
Xerox is considering a bid to acquire HP, which would unite a leader in copiers and printers under one roof.
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 sparks more Azure features, new and updated products
- Partners deliver software goods for Cisco
- Microsoft Teams gets private channels, email integration with Outlook
- SolarWinds expands MSP reach through Ingram Micro in ASEAN
- Cryptocurrencies backed by cash could elude new regs
- HPE aims for partner differentiation with new program updates
- Microsoft backtracks on self-service purchase plan
- Cyber attacks take smarter aim at companies rather than consumers: F-Secure
- The biggest data breach fines, penalties and settlements so far
- Cost-cutting Cognizant prepares to axe 7000 jobs
- AsiaPac key as M1 transformation gathers momentum
- ConnectWise snaps up Continuum amid double acquisition
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?