Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cisco has advised customers using its 7800 and 8800 series IP phones they should patch a variety of high-priority vulnerabilities.
Cisco WebEx has rolled out a package of AI-based features designed to make business meetings more efficient and intuitive.
The personal information of over 800,000 blood donors in Singapore has been exposed, through an unsecured database located on an internet-facing server.
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
- Kent Lee exits as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Symantec blames espionage group for SingHealth breach
- Veeam gears up for expansion, opens new regional HQ in Singapore
- Check Point: new malware found in Windows Servers
- AT&T joins cyber pact with Singtel, Etisalat, Softbank and Telefónica
- Former SAP MD set to promote internet tech in Hong Kong
- The channel: unsung heroes of the IoT market
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?