In assessing the channel landscape - locally, regionally and globally - partners are gearing up for another year of frenzied M&A activity.
LogMeIn has launched new integration offerings for its GoTo suite built in collaboration with partners including Salesforce.
Look for blockchain to mature, AI and machine learning to improve cyber security, and edge computing to see higher adoption rates.
As more companies find themselves with workers spread across the globe, it's become harder – and more important – to keep employees connected.
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- 7 security incidents that cost CISOs their jobs
- Google will “fully support” Chrome on Windows 7 for at least 18 more months
- Exclusive Networks unites Asia Pacific under one leader
- IoT specialist Computime acquires Malaysian manufacturing facilities in $39M deal
- Attention! Microsoft Teams will add push-to-talk Walkie Talkie feature
- IBM quantum computing network adds new Fortune 100 explorers
- Microsoft boss Ralph Haupter swaps Asia for Europe
- IBM names new Asia Pacific leader
- HKBN Enterprise Solutions strikes IoT alliance with Thinxtra
- Internet of Things predictions for 2020
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?