Microsoft has been assigned preferred cloud and data services provider status by One Championship amid plans to enhance digital fan experiences.
Cisco has rolled out a new financing program targeting SME customers in Malaysia, designed to mitigate against ongoing Covid-19 challenges.
IoT devices configured in a wireless mesh network can be quickly deployed to provide basic connections when natural disasters knock out traditional links.
Investment in IT services is forecast to slow further across Asia Pacific during the remainder of 2020, triggered by “worsening economies”.
- The unwavering optimism of Tim O'Reilly
- NTT takes digital aim in the Philippines, backed by new CEO
- Cisco channel chief: Partner profitability remains key priority
- DXC merges Asia and A/NZ operations, unifies regional leadership
- Freshly acquired Tech Data gets set to pump $750M into digital transformation
- Nimble tech start-ups find ways to navigate the pandemic
- Vulnerable drivers can enable crippling attacks against ATMs and POS systems
- AI is now a C-suite imperative
- Business model changes required as enterprise enters recovery phase in Malaysia
- Ingram Micro boosts Asian investment through advanced solutions strategy
- Data security risks threaten approval of Chinese undersea cable plan between US and Hong Kong
- Zoom single-handedly drives conferencing SaaS market growth
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?