The Hong Kong Broadband Network has taken the step of investing heavily in training and certifications as well as expanding its partner ecosystem.
Cisco has beat analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue and profit, benefiting from routers and switches demand as well as growth in software.
Cisco will phase out its Services Partner Program by July next year in a bid to ensure the entire channel shifts their business models to ...
Sweeping job cuts impacting the newly acquired CA Technologies have allegedly reached Asia Pacific, as speculation mounts over the future of regional operations.
- Hong Kong’s HGC partners with African service provider in cloud service expansion
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- Cisco’s Webex Teams gets BroadCloud Calling integration
- Malaysia could host Kaspersky Lab's next transparency centre
- Russian security vendor Group-IB to relocate global HQ to Singapore
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- Singapore sub AGC Networks snaps up Black Box in $16M deal
- All govt agencies in Indonesia to appoint a CIO, presidential decree mandates
- VSTECS strikes ASEAN distribution agreement with Automation Anywhere
- How does Accenture create vendor alliances?
- Google hears protesters, changes sexual harassment policies
- 70% of MSPs set to enter M&A activity
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One