Finance is the most attacked sector in Asia Pacific, accounting for 26 per cent of security breaches across the region, according to Dimension Data.
CEOs in Singapore are optimistic about future growth prospects but remain grounded by the realities of digital transformation and cyber security threats.
The importance of collaboration in the channel is heightening as customer demands change, as outlined during the launch of Channel Asia.
Microsoft has unveiled its updated Surface Hub digital whiteboard, improving collaboration capabilities with software and hardware features.
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- World Wide Technology eyes regional expansion with new Singapore office
- Veeam outlines path to profitability for Asian channel
- Partner portals are a pain, here’s how to fix them
- Less is more for vendors planning partner QBRs
- The 7 fundamentals of IT consultant success
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Channel expansion key as RingCentral arrives in Asia Pacific
- Arowana Consulting partners with Avaya to target industry sectors
- Digital transformation key as Microsoft outlines channel growth opportunities
- Why Dell’s channel religion will be tested moving forward
- Win a trip to Australia with Channel Asia